|Caleb is being filled in|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Topsy Turvy and Bunny Slippers:
- The long feeds blockage last night was indeed the halfway party.
- The Have Nots and Caleb/Victoria got to eat pizza with everyone else. So, now no one can whine (Caleb!) that they're starving to death heading into the comp(s) tonight.
- They could also imbibe. Caleb apparently had a six-pack worth of beer.
- Well, that's really smart for someone who's been complaining about stomach issues!
- Zach finally went to the HoH room to talk with Nicole.
- A bit late for that, I think.
- He told her that she never was his target. She said he told her she was and put her on the block ... and that she even had a crush on him and why would she want him out if she didn't think she was his target?
- Oh my.
- She told him she knows he acts up for television, but her feelings were hurt.
- She then told him since he came up to talk to her, now she thinks he'll stay.
- Say WHAT?
- Oh, there's more!
- Now, the "big" alliance is back!
- Derrick rallied the troops and they all think Nicole and Hayden have been playing them against each other.
- You heard me.
- Frankie, Christine, Derrick, Cody, Caleb and Zach all think that they've been played by the "outsiders" and have reunited.
- Well, except Caleb.
- He doesn't really think much at all; he just gets told stuff.
- Derrick thinks that Hayden has been protecting Donny.
- Christine told Cody she did NOT say she'd put him (and Derrick) up on the block.
- (She did, too!)
- Derrick decided they have to draw the line -- either vote Zach out OR tell Frankie that Nicole et al wanted to backdoor him, draw him and Christine back in the fold for the numbers.
- They decide on the latter.
- Cody thinks that Donny orchestrated the whole Hayden/Nicole movement.
- Now they decide that they need to keep Zach.
- They plan to let Hayden and Nicole think that Zach is still being voted out, but might tell Victoria.
- The plan is to blindside Hayden/Nicole/Donny with a vote to keep Zach and evict Jocasta.
- And, as Frankie puts it, "Zankie will survive another day."
|Guess who's back together?|
|Hayden's been playing us!|
|Leftover pizza from the party|
|Walking laps and checking FitBits|
|Bros in arms once again|