|Praying for the mission's success ... NO!|
Although the results haven't been announced, the Internet buzz is a huge NO on the success of the mission. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Flip-flopping All Day and Night:
- Nicole packed. Donny probably just stayed packed for the most part as he's up on the block every week.
- They went on indoor lockdown for the comp prep in the yard about noon their time yesterday.
- Donny has started campaigning. He went to Frankie making a plea as a Team America mate. Frankie told him he would have to "vote with the house" and that if he could get one more vote, maybe.
- Frankie suggested he get Caleb's vote rather than Christine.
- Well, DUH. Christine has been saying since the first week that she wants him out!
- She claims she "hates" him.
- Hmm. Before fish cut him off, Frankie was singing about getting drugs from the Diary Room. I wonder what meds he's on? Why are there always so many hamsters on drugs in the house? Can't they get people who don't need medications other than the occasional Advil or over the counter pain reliever? Hmm.
- Frankie warned Caleb that Donny was going to approach him. He told Caleb that Donny has a way of making him feel weird (and bad) about voting him out. Caleb told Frankie that Donny deserved to stay longer than Victoria because he's had to fight every week to stay in the house. Frankie shrugged (screen cap below) as Caleb left the room.
- Caleb really doesn't need to be convinced to keep Donny over Nicole. He's voiced it before even though he thinks Donny is a super spy or something.
- Frankie claimed that the DR told him that Julie will ask one of them (on the live show) what they'd like for an extra if a have not for the week. They're to answer "apple pie." If she says their wish is granted, that would mean the Team America mission was a success, it it's denied -- failure.
- We'll see about that.
- Derrick and Frankie think/hope it will be a pass. They claim they had no other option and saving Donny wasn't doable before the veto meeting. Perhaps AT the veto meeting if they convinced Cody to save Donny, but not before as the instructions indicated.
- Semantics, I say. Had they done it, America would have ruled it a win, methinks.
- Want to know how disgusting Frankie is?
- I'm sure you want to know.
- You need to know.
- At one point Victoria was standing in a room when Frankie entered (screen cap below, but I refuse to screen cap what he did). When he saw her standing there, he took his um ... privates ... out of his pants (thankfully still covered in underwear) and let them hang out over top his pants. When no one noticed, he tucked them back in after walking in back of her.
- What is wrong with him?
- Derrick told Donny that he's willing to consider keeping him (and three more Team America missions), but it's Frankie on the fence about it.
- Yeah, right, Derrick. I like ya, dude. But you're just going for his jury vote on that one!
- Derrick claims to be torn and, at times, he honestly seems to be. If the others (Frankie, Caleb) decide to keep Donny, he'd go for it rather than be odd man out. But he honestly wants to keep Nicole over Donny as Nicole is better for his personal game. Donny has him made; Nicole via Victoria has fallen into his web.
- Caleb pushed Derrick for a keep Donny vote.
- And, so it went ... flip-flopping throughout the evening into the night.
- Derrick told us (the camera, alone in the room) that he could flip the house (keep Donny) if he wanted to.
- We know he could.
- So, do it, kiddo!
- But I doubt he will.
- Frankie wants Nicole to go because she'd put him up on the block if she wins HoH.
- Derrick told Nicole that she needs to put Frankie on the block if she wins HoH.
- Now Nicole only likes Victoria. Well, Donny, too. But Donny will be gone (as far as she can tell).
- Nicole told us (and Derrick separately) that she deliberately folded on the veto because she knew what Cody was doing and knew Donny was their target, not her. She couldn't risk Donny winning.
- She told us she has to play strong now.
- Talking with Donny, Caleb told him that he's only one vote and can't make it happen.
- So, although hope was up for a Donny save, it still looks like a Donny go.
- Derrick has done it again.
|Bonding gals in the bathroom|
|What do I do now?|
|Victoria concocts wax to remove hair|
|Caleb talks the pros of keeping Donny|
|Just before Frankie was lewd|
|Cody will snuggle anybody, Christine even|
|Caleb proves he can jump high|