|I spend 6-7 hours awake alone|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of the Solitary Man:
- I know this is getting posted late and I haven't posted since early this morning.
- I call boredom.
- I wish I could call shenanigans, but that's not the case.
- BB woke them up around 9:30am their time. Most stayed up for less than an hour, then headed back to bed.
- Donny stayed up and did his usual morning exercise routine.
- Later on, when he was joined by Nicole, he told her every day he spends about seven hours awake while the rest of the house sleeps.
- I'd go bonkers doing that without a good book, music, television, movies, the internet ... something to do other than think of the predicament I'm in!
- Most of the others didn't come out of bed until afternoon.
- Caleb was his earliest companion (so to speak), but went back to bed later and didn't re-emerge until around 5pm.
- Nicole and Donny had a long talk while most of the others slept.
- She's pretty sure she's going home this week.
- Well, to jury.
- She says the positive part of it will be that she'll be with people she likes -- Jocasta and Hayden. She hates trying to be nice to people she really doesn't like at all.
- They mused about Christine hanging all over Cody and how sickening it is for a married woman to behave like that.
- Donny told her that the "Four Horsemen" of this season are Derrick, Cody, Christine and Frankie. He thinks they use Caleb as a target.
- Heck, they use Zach, too!
- Donny mentioned that Caleb's so dumb (how dumb is he?) that he doesn't even know how to throw a comp! You have to sabotage the comp, not just sit it out!
- Christine got her HoH camera. She and Cody took photos, then asked Donny to take some photos of them.
- Donny claimed that Frankie has lived in the HoH room every week except when he (Donny) was HoH. Nicole pointed out he only slept once in her HoH room.
- But, other than that ...
- Both Donny and Nicole think that Zach has a likable sensitive side.
- But neither trusts him.
- As it should be.
- I honestly think Zach doesn't trust himself.
- As it should be.
- Donny thinks Cody has been manipulated.
- You don't say!
- Nicole said she only trusted Cody because Hayden told her to trust him. Then Cody ran and told Christine everything she said.
- She stopped trusting Cody.
- BB gave them a badminton set without a net and a Jenga game.
- They all had fun with the badminton.
- For a while, they seemed to forget they're but hamsters in a Habitrail.
- Christine has this thing for Dan Gheesling. He better run. And, she just better not EVER think she's in the same BB league as he is!
- Victoria and Cody both want Donny out next week.
- They don't know for sure why it's Nicole targeted instead of Donny this week.
- We know why.
- Nicole campaigned for herself and even a bit for Donny to stay as long as possible if she leaves this week.
- Christine said she can't stand Donny.
- Well, Christine, I don't speak for the entire world, but I haven't seen not one real "fan" of yours here on the blog or out and about on the internet.
- Donny has many. No, he's not going to win it all. But he's already a winner in many ways.
- The three Team America members actually were able to talk for a bit. They're hoping their next mission will be more along the lines of the first one. The last few Mission Impossibles have been ones which could jeopardize their own games.
- Christine is trying to talk Derrick et al into voting out Donny and keeping Nicole.
- I don't think it will happen.
|I walk the yard alone|
|I sit alone|
|And now they want me to take pictures|
|I do have one friend, but not for long|