|Shh ... secret Derrick/Cody meeting|
Here's the latest from the late night hours in that Big Brother House of Insomniacs by Night, Sleepers by Day:
- Now Derrick and Cody are back to working with Frankie and Christine (although not as much the latter).
- They decided that Zach is the one who's been playing them against each other.
- Frankie claims he never wanted to target Cody next. It was a Zach lie.
- It's back to looking like Zach is the definite one to go this week.
- We'll see how long that lasts.
- Derrick is still working his magic throughout the house.
- If the game ended right now, I feel I'd have to declare him the winner.
- But it's not ending right now.
- The finale is set for September 24.
- The hamsters don't know that.
- Victoria was just saying earlier that she has to fly home by September 23 for Rosh Hashanah.
- Did I spell that right?
|Sigh, they're back on the same page|
|Hands down, best player in the house|