Another Monday in that Big Brother House of Scheming Demons:
- The patrol continues.
- Victoria continues to not feel well.
- Frankie prepared a rap veto speech and has been practicing it.
- Zach did his best to convince Frankie it would be better to put Victoria on the block.
- It doesn't work.
- Frankie gave him false hope and Zach soon realized it.
- Frankie and Zach quibbled on and off.
- Now that Frankie has decided Zach's gone, he's acting like he's a pesky mosquito or the like.
- Derrick thinks that Donny is indeed a groundskeeper.
- He is, as we all know.
- But, since Donny's brother is on a genius level, Derrick wouldn't think it a stretch that Donny is quite smart.
- He is. He also has common sense and is a show fan. It's just his luck with being the ONLY older person in the cast did him in from the start.
- Christine SO wants Donny out.
- Derrick tried his best to console Zach as he does with just about anyone in the house when they're down.
- Even if he had a hand in their sorrow.
- Zach turned to his only friend (now) -- Donny.
- But telling Donny that Christine threw the BOB comp and gave a bone to Cody didn't tell Donny anything he didn't already know.
- Now, I don't think Donny's a genius or anything like that. What Donny is is very observant.
- Zach hasn't outright exploded into full Zach Attack mode, but it's a long time until Thursday.
- Oh, yeah ... I forgot to mention ... the Veto Ceremony went down (blocked to the live feeds). Frankie took Caleb off the block and put Zach on.
- But we knew that.
|One day his face will freeze like that|
|Sitting pretty ... this week|
|Reflection on a Zach|
|BB Rule Book|
Zach was studying the BB Rules book in the storage room. I rotated it so we can take a peek.