|A thrill a minute|
Sigh. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Boy's Toys:
- Yep, that seems what the women are in the house this year -- toys to be played with by the boys then discarded.
- As expected from last night, Christine put Nicole on the block when Zach saved himself with the veto.
- Now, to defend her actions a bit after she promised Nicole she wouldn't put her up, Caleb told her that if she didn't nominate Nicole, she (Christine) would be out next week.
- Ah, the toys of boys!
- The plan is to evict Nicole unanimously.
- Donny and Frankie want to keep Donny this week for the next mission.
- In haphazard two team member talks because they couldn't all get together, they decided this week is Mission Impossible.
- There's no way they can all three convince someone to go on the block as a volunteer when Donny is already on the block. It would cast suspicion on all of them and it would be an outright ridiculous request from Donny.
- Both Derrick and Frankie have told Donny he's safe with Nicole on the block.
- Nicole, of course, was hurt by the decision. She told Christine she only said she'd backdoor her when she was pressured by the others.
- Christine was also pressured (although I still think she's a snake in the grass) to put Nicole up.
- Toys, toys.
- It also irked me that once again, while talking to Nicole, Christine played with her toes, then bit her nails without washing her hands.
- Man, she skeeves me out.
- She also kept giggling while poor Nicole was crying. I think it was a nervous giggle, but that didn't keep it from annoying me.
- Derrick admitted to Victoria that he's the one who planted the seed with Frankie and Caleb that Christine needs to put up Nicole.
- Hmm. As time goes on, I'm wondering if a Victoria/Derrick final two is his real plan over the Hitmen (Derrick/Cody).
- Derrick almost never confides things like that to anyone, except perhaps Cody.
- Curiouser and curiouser.
- He's also been speaking up to the guys that Victoria is "one of them" now.
- Nicole warned Victoria that it's Donny, then her (Victoria) next.
- I don't think so. I hear the rumble of Donny, Zach, Frankie and Christine before Victoria even hits the map. Perhaps Caleb in there before her, too.
- I guess we'll see ...
|This is not your bed, Frankie!|
|Donny and Derrick talk Team America|
|At least she can smile amidst tears|
|Christine plays with her toes again|