|Looking for the missing items|
Thank Otev (or whoever) for the Team America mission! If not for that mission, today would have been total doldrums in that Big Brother House of Mysterious Missing Stuff:
- Photo booth time (Sunday Photo Funday) came several hours earlier than usual.
- Donny is trying to be more sociable after the ZingBot's zing about his social game (or lack thereof).
- Derrick told Donny of the plan to backdoor Zach this week.
- Donny's probably just happy to survive another week!
- Derrick is worried that Zach might actually attack when he finds out he's the renom.
- Frankie told Derrick he's the only one in the house he trusts completely.
- He shouldn't. Derrick doesn't trust him and is only playing the game and trying to extend the TA missions.
- Caleb wants Donny out and really sincerely does not like Zach. He likes Donny okay; just wants him out of the run for the money.
- Frankie thinks they should set up Zach as the thief.
- They got his gator shirt, Caleb's ($500) cowboy boots, Cody's hat, Donny's hat, Christine's stuffed animal (doubt that will count), Victoria's robe, Derrick's hat.
- All heck let loose as people noticed stuff missing.
- Caleb kept screaming at Victoria who just laughed and said it wasn't her.
- Everybody is accusing each other.
- But, with the exception of Caleb whining about how expensive his boots are, all seemed to be having lots of fun with it.
- Frankie and Derrick suggested a neighborhood patrol and others got all on it.
- They have helmets with flashlights attached from one of the comps and will take shifts.
- The fingers keep pointing at Victoria and Zach.
- How wrong they are!
- Zach admitted to stealing all the stuff -- told them he gets $2000 an item and will collect the money if it stays gone until 10:30.
- Oh, that Zach!
- With all the uproar, now Derrick, Donny and Frankie have to keep the patrols going for 24 hours (with participation of others).
- At least we had some activity tonight.
|Caleb is freaking about his cowboy boots|
|Zach accusing Victoria of the thefts|
|Cody going berserk|
|The first neighborhood patrol|
|Why didn't they take the bunny slippers?|