Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Big Brother 16: Live Feeds Tuesday into Wednesday - August 6

Talking sex, oh my!

Here's what's been happening yesterday and in the overnight hours into today in that Big Brother House of Let's Move It Along, I'm Bored:
  • The Hitmen (Derrick and Cody) might be the strongest two allies in the house that no one really realizes.
  • In their final three dreams, they're with Caleb or one of the weaker girls (Jocasta or Victoria) and they knock the third out easily in the comps.
  • Cody and Derrick both think Donny is "getting lost in the game" and the focus is off of him ... for now.
  • They know they do not want to be against him in the end.
  • Donny is probably exercising more than he ever has in his life. All of the more buff kind of young guys aren't going through the physical routines Donny does early in the morning before most are up.
  • Nicole says she was on a lot of caffeine when she applied to BB online. She leads such a wild life as we all can tell!
  • Aha! Aha! It's not just me who's creeped out by Christine all over Cody! Hayden is, too! He, like me, thinks it's inappropriate for a married woman even though Cody tends to massage, etc. all of the women.
  • Hayden mentioned it to Donny in the daytime, and then to Derrick and Nicole later on.
  • I guess it irks him as much as it irks me.
  • I wonder her husband's take on it ...
  • Victoria plucked Hayden's eyebrows and nose hairs.
  • No, I didn't take screen caps of that.
  • Nicole got her HoH camera and, unlike Frankie, didn't have to be in every photo she took.
  • Caleb fussed about a swollen gland in his chest, talked of his ex-girlfriend (a down home country gal who chewed tobacco) and has now decided to embrace his very, very short hair.
  • He still feels the need to mention Amber now and then, as well as wear the bunny slippers he stole and hid from her.
  • Meanwhile, Nicole is starting to embrace her descriptor "Froot Loop Dingus." She says she used a hashtag with it for her Twitter tweet.
  • Christine is bugged about Victoria. She calls her the "ultimate floater." That's mainly because Victoria won't tell her who she's voting for.
  • Ever think it just might be YOU she's not telling, Christine?
  • Victoria doesn't talk game at all to Christine.
  • I wouldn't, either. She skeeves me out.
  • Hayden thinks Caleb is the only one who wants to get Victoria out of the house. I personally think Christine does, too. But I think Christine wants Donny out a heck of a lot more.
  • All of them think this will probably be a double eviction week because it was this time last season.
  • They're right. But are they ready for it?
  • Victoria said the the Diary Room always comments on how nice she looks. Christine says they never say that to her.
  • I wonder why?
  • Heehee.
  • I'm evil. I know. BUT SHE SKEEVES ME OUT!
  • In game talk, Frankie told Christine he would never put Donny up.
  • Good.
  • He didn't explain why, though. Also good.
  • I have the feeling that any of the three Team America allies wouldn't mind if another goes, but none will put each other on the block.
  • Especially now that numbers will make the double HoH bit rough and there would be less of a chance of a nominee getting off the block.
  • Christine told Frankie that Jocasta is a floater. Frankie agreed, but said it's good to have her in the house as she could always be put on the block.
  • Well, that seems to be the plan so far, I guess. I think she's been at least initially on the block almost every week!
  • Victoria talked about an Ariana Grande song with Jocasta. She wants the song 'Problem' to play for wake up music. (I guess that's an Ariana Grande song. Don't ask me. I'm oblivious to her.) But neither made the connection with Frankie.
  • Later in the evening, Derrick jokingly said he was a doctor. Frankie insisted he's a cop. Frankie's right, but no one realizes it.
  • Victoria told Nicole that Christine said that Hayden wants to keep Zach.
  • So not true.
  • Christine's lies are catching up to her.
  • Hayden's latest game is Catch Christine Lying.
  • Heh.
  • There is fear that Zach will blow up, er ... detonate, the Detonaters when he's voted out.
  • Hey, it's Zach for gosh sake. Just say he's lying and trying to stir the pot just one last time!
  • Hayden told Cody and Nicole that Donny finally admitted his targets are (in this order) -- Caleb, Frankie, Christine and Derrick.
  • If I were him, I'd rearrange the first three on the list a bit. I'd make it Christine (because she's slimy and very manipulative), Frankie, then Caleb as he's grown so ineffective in the game and can be easily manipulated.
  • Frankie hates the cold in the Have Not room and eating slop.
  • Aw, poor guy.
  • Hayden told Victoria not to trust Frankie or Christine. He's preaching to the choir with that tidbit. She told him she hasn't trusted Frankie since week one and hasn't trusted Christine since she lied to Nicole about her (Victoria) and Hayden making out. (They didn't.)
  • Nicole, Derrick and Hayden talked about all the lies Christine's been passing through the house.
  • Aw, Hayden and Nicole had a kissing session.
  • But I bet we'll never see more than that!
  • Cody told Victoria he doesn't trust Christine any more.
  • Well, duh.
  • Victoria told Cody that Christine told her that the all guy alliance will be voting out Jocasta.
  • Cody didn't speak for the others, but told Christine that it's a lie and he's planning on voting out Zach.
  • Although there's been a lot of talk about a 4-4 tie on the vote with Nicole casting the final vote to boot Zach, it seems like just about everyone is committed to vote him out. It just very well be another unanimous vote, I think.
  • But I could be wrong. Or someone may cast a hinky vote.

Not talking sex

For her husband, Tim

Cuddle while you can, Zankie

Hayden needs to be careful

At least Nicole doesn't have a husband

What? No women on him?

No, I don't wear a lot of makeup

21 comments:

lynn1 said...

Victoria says she doesn't wear much makeup. I guess she's right if you don't count lipstick,lip liner, nail polish, eyeliner, mascara, concealer, foundation, blusher, etc.

Anonymous said...

I am getting ready to be very sad with Zack leaving. He brings so many laughs to the table. I can't think of another HG that I enjoy watching nearly as much.
Looks like the snooze fest will begin.
Can they please get rid of Christine or Frankie. I will jump for joy when that happens.

Gia

Petals said...

Hi Jackie.
I've been out-of-pocket since Friday afternoon, and have JUSTNOW begun to catch-up on the hamster happenings.
How disappointing to learn that, in my absence, Zach is about to leave.
NNnnnnnooooo!
Yes, Crustine is indeed skeevy. She is a petty, skeevy, jealous little schemer.

Sasha said...

Hi All, I don't seem to be able to attend the pool parties but wish I could. Thank you, Jackie, as always for everything you do and for enduring the boredom as well as catching the exciting times. Thanks to all of the commenters here, too. I so enjoy reading everyone's comments! I rarely comment because I'm usually a day late and topics have moved on but it's always fun here.

I know I'm in the minority but I won't miss Zach much. He may be funny at times but I also find him mean in his "humor" so I'm fine if he leaves. Funny/goofy I can handle but mean-spirited funny just does not amuse me. And...I realize this ship has sailed...but WHEN after watching season after season will girls get a clue that the reason the guys get to the end is because they STICK TOGETHER!!?? I hate to see that female stereotype of women not getting along due to jealousy, etc., reinforced every time! Joey tried this season but look where that got her. Amber kinda tried but it was too late. Oh well.
I got Hayden in the pool and it turns out I'm pretty ok with that. Not a bad pool pick...I can like him and hope he does well although I don't see him winning. Have fun tonight, Sasha

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that Nichole is pretty darn intelligent. She is in Nurse's training and that meansss she is taking Calculus and Chemistry so we can't sell her short. Hi to all and many thanx Jackie! Goooooo Donny!

Anonymous said...

I am so sad that Zack is leaving. He makes the show so much more fun to watch!! It just won't be the same without him.

Chauncey said...

I agree with you Sasha, not gonna miss Zach one bit. too annoying and mean spirited but yeah we are in the minority on him LOL. I also to find it crazy that the women cant figure out that the guys are gonna stick together but i think they think if they stay in good with the guys, they will be safe. little do they realize as soon as the guys think they dont need you anymore, your gone. get a clue girls one day. JMO

Witt said...

Sasha, I won't miss Zach either. Rather than retype everything you said, I will just say I agree with everything you said!

Petals said...

Well, I know that Zach will be OK with just jury. Plus, maybe there will be a twist where someone is voted back IN to the house by America. I hope so.

Anonymous said...

What Zack does is all in fun and makes me want to tune in. The things he says are to get a rise out of you and just for the entertainment value. I mean really, do you enjoy watching Jocosta?? JMO
Zack is not Dr Will but he is giving it a go. I am certain production is egging him on as well.
Nicole is calling herself the name he called her..Fruitloop Dingus or whatever. LOL

Petals said...

I hope no one gets offended by this, but I think you guys know that I am not being mean-spirited:

Is it possible that Nicole is a lesbian? Seriously. Her friend Mariah is her "soul mate", she said so. And in the letter, they had an inside joke about a boyfriend. Remember? She allows Hayden to kinda kiss her, but barely, and only b/c the DR pushes it. Just a theory...

Hey Ms Jackie - Will we be blogging Utopia??

Petals said...

I hope no one gets offended by this, but I think you guys know that I am not being mean-spirited:

Is it possible that Nicole is a lesbian? Seriously. Her friend Mariah is her "soul mate", she said so. And in the letter, they had an inside joke about a boyfriend. Remember? She allows Hayden to kinda kiss her, but barely, and only b/c the DR pushes it. Just a theory... Regardless, I like Nicole, she's a sweetie.

Hey Ms Jackie - Will we be blogging Utopia??

tbc said...

I won't miss Zach either. His screaming in the diary room gives me headaches! I agree, Sasha and Witt.

Jackie S. said...

Petals - I doubt Nicole is a lesbian. She's talked of boyfriends and is young. She also in preseason claimed her parents and town would be watching. She's not going to have a heavy showmance in the house.

As for Utopia, I'd have to see how much I like it and whether the audience and online feeds would be worthwhile to blog.

David said...

I will not mind seeing Zach gone. Only conflict I have is he is my pool pick.
I read that this is the longest season of BB by an extra week. So it is very possible that one HG might come back in the game.
I will by so happy if the double hoh's end this week. I think production was hopeing that the two hoh's would get together and put up all strong players for a real BoB. But that would go against human nature to protect yourself first. It was a badly thought out twist if designed to get out the floaters or to get them involved. If they want real battles they would have to cast more Amber/Brittany types and less Jocasta/Victoria/Paola types.

Sasha said...

Thanks, Chauncey, Witt, tbc, and David...and apologies to Petals, Jackie, and other Zach fans but it's good to know I have some company in the minority corner over here ;)

David said...

I was wondering what was Utopia when Petals mentioned it until you said something Jackie. I remembered seeing a few commercials about it. Just checked it out. This will go on for a whole YEAR. It says they will also have live streaming 24/7. No mention of any real competitions, or getting rid of people, just people living together for a year (or trying to) with additional interlopers thrown in at some point.

Sharon N said...

Agree David. That would be a really good 'twist' next season... BB actually casting all strong players; no weak-floater types!! Whether they liked it or not, there would be blood on hands every week. LOL

Kelly Campbell said...




Add me to the "happy to see Zach going" club. He's a jerk. And not all that funny. Hope to see him NEVER.

Looks like a froot loop dingus beats a super villain this go 'round.

Jackie S. said...

No need to apologize to me, Sasha. I'm not a Zach fan at all. I'd just rather Jocasta go than him because she's boring to watch on the live feeds.

Anonymous said...

Love the idea of super players ONLY. I have had that on my mind too. So much more fun to watch if everyone was there to really really play and not be just some bump on a log. Hope it happens.
It would be really nice too for them to come up with a TRUELY Expect the unexpected....because its been a few years since the good ones happened. I am still waiting this time for the unexpected that really has a big effect. Coup d'etat "ish"!!

Gia