|Talking sex, oh my!|
Here's what's been happening yesterday and in the overnight hours into today in that Big Brother House of Let's Move It Along, I'm Bored:
- The Hitmen (Derrick and Cody) might be the strongest two allies in the house that no one really realizes.
- In their final three dreams, they're with Caleb or one of the weaker girls (Jocasta or Victoria) and they knock the third out easily in the comps.
- Cody and Derrick both think Donny is "getting lost in the game" and the focus is off of him ... for now.
- They know they do not want to be against him in the end.
- Donny is probably exercising more than he ever has in his life. All of the more buff kind of young guys aren't going through the physical routines Donny does early in the morning before most are up.
- Nicole says she was on a lot of caffeine when she applied to BB online. She leads such a wild life as we all can tell!
- Aha! Aha! It's not just me who's creeped out by Christine all over Cody! Hayden is, too! He, like me, thinks it's inappropriate for a married woman even though Cody tends to massage, etc. all of the women.
- Hayden mentioned it to Donny in the daytime, and then to Derrick and Nicole later on.
- I guess it irks him as much as it irks me.
- I wonder her husband's take on it ...
- Victoria plucked Hayden's eyebrows and nose hairs.
- No, I didn't take screen caps of that.
- Nicole got her HoH camera and, unlike Frankie, didn't have to be in every photo she took.
- Caleb fussed about a swollen gland in his chest, talked of his ex-girlfriend (a down home country gal who chewed tobacco) and has now decided to embrace his very, very short hair.
- He still feels the need to mention Amber now and then, as well as wear the bunny slippers he stole and hid from her.
- Meanwhile, Nicole is starting to embrace her descriptor "Froot Loop Dingus." She says she used a hashtag with it for her Twitter tweet.
- Christine is bugged about Victoria. She calls her the "ultimate floater." That's mainly because Victoria won't tell her who she's voting for.
- Ever think it just might be YOU she's not telling, Christine?
- Victoria doesn't talk game at all to Christine.
- I wouldn't, either. She skeeves me out.
- Hayden thinks Caleb is the only one who wants to get Victoria out of the house. I personally think Christine does, too. But I think Christine wants Donny out a heck of a lot more.
- All of them think this will probably be a double eviction week because it was this time last season.
- They're right. But are they ready for it?
- Victoria said the the Diary Room always comments on how nice she looks. Christine says they never say that to her.
- I wonder why?
- I'm evil. I know. BUT SHE SKEEVES ME OUT!
- In game talk, Frankie told Christine he would never put Donny up.
- He didn't explain why, though. Also good.
- I have the feeling that any of the three Team America allies wouldn't mind if another goes, but none will put each other on the block.
- Especially now that numbers will make the double HoH bit rough and there would be less of a chance of a nominee getting off the block.
- Christine told Frankie that Jocasta is a floater. Frankie agreed, but said it's good to have her in the house as she could always be put on the block.
- Well, that seems to be the plan so far, I guess. I think she's been at least initially on the block almost every week!
- Victoria talked about an Ariana Grande song with Jocasta. She wants the song 'Problem' to play for wake up music. (I guess that's an Ariana Grande song. Don't ask me. I'm oblivious to her.) But neither made the connection with Frankie.
- Later in the evening, Derrick jokingly said he was a doctor. Frankie insisted he's a cop. Frankie's right, but no one realizes it.
- Victoria told Nicole that Christine said that Hayden wants to keep Zach.
- So not true.
- Christine's lies are catching up to her.
- Hayden's latest game is Catch Christine Lying.
- There is fear that Zach will blow up, er ... detonate, the Detonaters when he's voted out.
- Hey, it's Zach for gosh sake. Just say he's lying and trying to stir the pot just one last time!
- Hayden told Cody and Nicole that Donny finally admitted his targets are (in this order) -- Caleb, Frankie, Christine and Derrick.
- If I were him, I'd rearrange the first three on the list a bit. I'd make it Christine (because she's slimy and very manipulative), Frankie, then Caleb as he's grown so ineffective in the game and can be easily manipulated.
- Frankie hates the cold in the Have Not room and eating slop.
- Aw, poor guy.
- Hayden told Victoria not to trust Frankie or Christine. He's preaching to the choir with that tidbit. She told him she hasn't trusted Frankie since week one and hasn't trusted Christine since she lied to Nicole about her (Victoria) and Hayden making out. (They didn't.)
- Nicole, Derrick and Hayden talked about all the lies Christine's been passing through the house.
- Aw, Hayden and Nicole had a kissing session.
- But I bet we'll never see more than that!
- Cody told Victoria he doesn't trust Christine any more.
- Well, duh.
- Victoria told Cody that Christine told her that the all guy alliance will be voting out Jocasta.
- Cody didn't speak for the others, but told Christine that it's a lie and he's planning on voting out Zach.
- Although there's been a lot of talk about a 4-4 tie on the vote with Nicole casting the final vote to boot Zach, it seems like just about everyone is committed to vote him out. It just very well be another unanimous vote, I think.
- But I could be wrong. Or someone may cast a hinky vote.
|Not talking sex|
|For her husband, Tim|
|Cuddle while you can, Zankie|
|Hayden needs to be careful|
|At least Nicole doesn't have a husband|
|What? No women on him?|
|No, I don't wear a lot of makeup|