|I don't want to talk about this for four days!|
As with any final three in the dwindling days in the house, there isn't a lot going on in the Big Brother House of Antsy Hamsters:
- The final part of the HoH comp will be on the live finale show -- Derrick against Cody.
- Victoria knows she's out of the whole shebang unless one of them, either of them, take her to the final two.
- She doubts Cody will take her.
- She thought Derrick would take her, but didn't realize until last week that Derrick and Cody had a final two deal.
- When Cody and Derrick talked, Derrick told Cody that the Diary Room told him he cannot tell Victoria that he wouldn't/won't take her to the final two if he wins HoH.
- Meanwhile, Victoria is coming to the realization that Derrick probably won't take her to the final two.
- And on and on.
- Derrick had a big long talk with her pretty much telling her he doesn't want to talk about it.
- He claims that he doesn't know what he'll do.
- But he did tell her (and she knew) that if he's in the final two with her, others have promised in spite that they would vote for her to win.
- All the time they talked, Cody played pool by himself and amused himself.
- It looks like we'll have a Cody/Derrick final two.
- But I don't want to talk about that for the next four days!
|But ... but ...|
|Just tell her, dude!|