|Derrick packs for the first time on the show|
What? There are still hamsters in the house? Here's what's been going down in that Big Brother House of Prolonged Misery:
- Lots of pool playing. I mean LOTS of it.
- At least that's a bit better than watching them play chess.
- Of course, the pool players are Derrick and Cody. Victoria has rarely played all summer.
- She's barely played the game of Big Brother, either.
- Cody is the only one exercising. He runs, lift weights, does sit-ups and crunches. He needs to regain his manly figure.
- Derrick has alternately been teasing Victoria about "knowing the real me" and "you don't know the real me."
- Derrick got his suitcase for the first time all summer. He found a pack of cigarettes he had bought to use to schmooze with if there had been smokers in the house.
- He scared Victoria by telling her he was a smoker.
- He's not.
- They're all excited about seeing their families.
- Victoria told the guys that she can't talk to them after Sundown on Tuesday because of Rosh Hashana.
- They're probably relieved.
- Cody wants BB to give them the comic page art from that comp. I don't blame him. I'd want mine if I were in there!
- BB gave them a small amount of booze. Cody was thrilled.
- Cody wants to become friends with fellow Jersey BBer, Enzo.
- The Meow Meow and Model Boy. Hmm.
- Derrick and Cody were glad there were no racist incidents in the house this season like last year's debacle.
- I said debacle.
- They didn't.
- They'd probably think I'm a college professor at Harvard if they heard me using the word.
- Victoria has calmed down a lot.
- Derrick has told her plenty of times that, by getting her as far along as he could, it had been up to her to win comps to further herself.
- That's about it.
|Prone to loud outbursts of joy|
|Is sure Derrick will win it all|