|A chainsaw massacre could liven things up!|
Oh my gosh. The live feeds couldn't get much more boring than they presently are. Now, I thought they were boring a few weeks ago. That was nuthin'! Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of I Gotta Get Outta This Place:
- Frankie is still the target.
- Both Cody and Derrick will be voting him out.
- They know not to blow the opportunity this time.
- Frankie doesn't actually KNOW he's going ... but deep down inside he knows he's going. It's just that they haven't told him yet.
- That was the biggest game discussion yesterday and last night -- when and if to tell him.
- They decided they don't want to totally blindside him. They want to give him warning.
- So, now it's a matter of when to tell him. After the PoV meeting? Before the eviction? The morning of the eviction?
- Unlike some of the others we've seen in the house this season, Frankie may be a lot of things, but he's not dumb. He knows his swan song in the game is coming up.
- He's a slight bit more subdued.
- That's a good thing.
- In other news, despite his culinary skills as the self-appointed chef for most of the summer (probably so they would eat foods HE likes), Frankie doesn't know how to make hamburgers.
- They got the grill back. Derrick and the others suggested hamburgers. Frankie wanted to make them like meatballs.
- It didn't matter anyway. They ended up locked inside due to music being heard outside from some party in the area.
- I believe in the last 24 hours, each hamster probably spent 2.3 hours talking about how bored they are.
- Derrick is still sitting pretty -- both Cody and Victoria would definitely choose him for the final two if they were in that position. Caleb just might consider taking Cody, but Derrick keeps working on him.
- Caleb seems to be next on the Hit List.
- But Victoria would always work, too.
- Anybody but Derrick, in my opinion.
- If anyone deserves to win this season, it's Derrick. He's been masterminding practically every eviction, adapting the few times things didn't go his way, playing a great social game taking interest in the lives of each hamster, winning a few comps yet never on the block.
- True, he's been surrounded by fools, but ...!
- That's all I have for you ...
|Jus' washin' the dishes|
|Jogging yard laps|
|Jus' being Caleb-ish|
|Dead man walking|