|I'm all that, daggummit!|
Another day and evening of the doldrums in that Big Brother House of Waiting For the Next Big Thing:
- The most excitement, other than them tossing fake limes and lemons into a bowl, was Victoria holding the (plastic?) knife to Derrick's throat in the photo booth.
- BB Voice yelled at her to "Stop that!"
- She obviously doesn't know the history of Justin Sebik and Kristy.
- Derrick also had a huge long talk with Victoria later in the evening about not talking game with anyone until after Wednesday. She's sitting pretty with Frankie as the target now. But her loose lips fueled by alcohol just might sink ships.
- Of course, Derrick doesn't drink at all.
- He observes those who do, though.
- Yes, he's protecting her game.
- But he's protecting his as well.
- Caleb still thinks that Frankie going home is the right move and he was justified putting him on the block because Frankie has betrayed his trust.
- Cody wants Frankie to go.
- Cody will not be using the PoV to save anyone.
- And on it goes ...
|Tossing fake limes and lemons in a bowl|
|Four, three, two, ONE|
|Hoboken has its bad sections|
|Keeping Victoria's head in the game|
|Think with your head, please|