|I think I'm here for a reason|
Good morning, hamster watchers! Before I get started with the latest oh-so exciting live feeds coverage (yeah, that's sarcasm), I'd like to direct anyone who wants to be in the Survivor blog pool over to this post here to sign up. Please do not sign up on this post. That post linked is the only place Lifeguard Laurie will be looking for pool requests!
Okay. Onto the hamsters:
- We thought it was boring before.
- That was nuthin'!
- I'd like to know what's going on with the word "crush" this season. They don't eat a bag of chips; they CRUSH it. They can't win a comp; they CRUSH it. It's not a popular expression around here, but I've heard it all season on the show. What's up with that?
- Time for me to CRUSH this live feeds report!
- The feeds were blocked for a good part of their morning for the final three's reminiscing party, complete with champagne, orange juice and brunch.
- Derrick, who hasn't had alcohol all season (until they gave them champagne on Wednesday night for final three) drank some. Then his tummy hurt.
- I dunno. If it were me, I'd rather frozen strawberry margaritas rather than champagne. But, of course, they don't ask me. Nor am I there.
- They talked about their families coming for the finale. Victoria is worried because finale night is Rosh Hashana.
- They napped.
- They shot baskets with the fake limes again.
- BB gave them cards.
- They played cards.
- They played hide and seek.
- They napped.
- They studied for the memory comps and rehashed the season.
- They talked about what the jury might think of them.
- They snacked.
- Today should be predictable. Victoria will either lose the comp against Derrick on her own or throw it to him so he goes against Cody in the last part.
- Derrick has told told her that he understands her situation and cares about her. He has told her he'd take her to the final two.
- I think he understands his own situation and cares about himself in the game ... and winning it all.
- As it should be.
|A boy and his rolling pin|
|Yep, I'm still here!|