Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Blog Party - November 26


Good evening! I'm kind of surprised that it's not a clips show tonight, Thanksgiving Eve. To be honest, I'm not sure how many folks will be showing up as so many are traveling. I'm here. Well, kind of here. I'm still off from work with my head injury, still feeling like scrambled brains. I'll do my best to update with the major events as the show goes along. Refresh the page to get the latest! And, as always, albeit might be a bit quieter tonight -- the party is in the comments area. Come join in!

Here are the latest blog pool standings from Lovely Lifeguard Laurie --

Alec = Karen in Case, Merrilee
Baylor = Glenn, maquinn78, Sharon S
Jaclyn = CYW Coleman, rbennie
Wes = Buzzmaam, ORKMommy, sanra
Jon M = Donna in Alabama, Laurie
Keith = Donna in FL, PDX Granny  
Missy = Ed in Ohio, Monty924, Sharon N
Natalie = Jennasmom, Kelsey NY
Reed = David, Kathy, Lynn1

Out: Nadiya
Val = Brenda, Nickelpeed
John R = Cheryl NC, MikesGirl, Terry in TX
Drew = Delee, Petals, SueGee
Kelley = Babs Dud, ML, Russ
Dale = Brian, Margo
QUIT -- Julie = Donna NY, meb

Jury:
Josh = crob61, Rochelle, Jackie
Jeremy = Becky, Nana in the NW

Survivor fans ready?

I can't believe I'm saying this. But I'm actually liking Natalie. She wants to get rid of John. She feels herself blindsided by Jaclyn/John blindsiding Jeremy. Meanwhile, Jon tells her he has an idol and says they're still with her.

Reward challenge - in water, to platform, key, puzzle. Two teams. Reward is delivering baseball gear to needy kids, enjoying baseball food. It's a schoolyard pick. Keith wasn't picked.

Jon, Jaclyn, Reed and Alec won Reward. Reed gives his spot up to Missy because he thinks she needs it. Wes goes to Exile Island.

While the others are away, Reed works on ousting Jon.

Natalie took Baylor looking for an idol. Natalie has it! She thinks they need to target Reed first, then Jon.

Immunity challenge. Balancing your feet on narrow perch holding a handle.

Jeff tries to tempt them with a dish of candy. Jon goes for it. Missy is out next, no treats for her. Jeff brings out cookies and milk -- Baylor and Jaclyn are down. Wes goes for chicken wings and two beers. Keith is out, feet are purple and in pain. Alec out.

It's Reed and Natalie remaining. After 3 hours, Natalie asks Jeff for food and gets it. Reed wins immunity.

Lots of confusion and whispering at Tribal. Jon plays his idol!!! Votes cast for him don't count. Keith plays his idol! No votes for him count.

The tally: Jon, Jon, Jon, Keith, Keith, Jon, Keith. Wes, Wes.

Wes is out. Natalie and Reed voted Wes, I think.

33 comments:

Becky said...

Hey, Jackie, Vincent and others who arrive!

Jackie S. said...

Hey Becky!

Jackie S. said...

It might be a quiet little party tonight because so many are away from home or busy for the holiday.

Jackie S. said...

What's with giving up rewards?

David said...

Hello Jackie and Becky. =)

Sorry to hear you are still out of work Jackie, but you should take all the time you need to make sure you are healed. I got knocked out in a car crash when younger but didn't have any problems like your having. (That I know of since I was already nuts. =))

Brought some pumpkin pie, so dig in.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. That was a smart move by Reed.

Glenn

~~Silk said...

Hi. I'm sitting quietly in my usual corner over here. My grandbaby has norovirus, so Thanksgiving will be delayed a bit.

Petals said...

Hi Jackie & everyone!

I haven't fallen-off the face of the Earth. Gary gets up between 2 & 3 each morning, so I am awake, too. So, I am exhausted by 7pm & asleep by 8!

I miss you guys, and am thankful for all of you, and this cool pool hangout.

I've got to go to bed (habit) soon, so I'm outtie - I brought a pecan & a pumpkin pie and 2 tall cans of whipped cream ("nuttin but da'best!")
Happy & Safe Thanksgiving to everyone! XOXOXOXOX

~~Silk said...

I missed it. What does Jaclyn have?

David said...

I would not give up any reward, especially if it involved food, which most do. Reed should have learned by what happened to Jeremy that giving away a reward is no way to guarantee safety.

Joe in NY said...

Hi folks. Happy Thanksgiving.

Jackie S. said...

Happy Thanksgiving! (Even if delayed...)

Jackie S. said...

Silk -- Some kind of initials like MKRS. Or similar.

Joe in NY said...

Actually, I think giving up rewards can be an advantage. Not because of any loyalty (remember Dreamz, Yao-Man and the truck?), but because you need to shmooze the right people. I wouldn't give it up to curry favor, necessarily, although it couldn't hurt. But I would give it up to be able to get in the ear of someone who I need face time with.

Becky said...

Hey, David, Glenn, Petals and Silk. We bought a pecan pie today intending to take it to a party on Saturday. I asked DH if he would go get another one on Friday so we could have some with coffee tonight. Puppy Dog Eyes work on husbands sometime.

Joe in NY said...

I do't know why these people sell out for such small bribes. I mean, it's food for a short time, but after 30 days out there, wouldn't you want to win more?

David said...

Was the Idol Natalie found someone else's originally? Jon should be voted out with that idol in his pocket. Quitting the challenge for some candy would not do it for me. Need at least a huge hamburger or steak. =)

David said...

My pick lives another week. (our time) =) Hopefully this means Jon will be voted out if he does not use his idol since Reed is safe.

Jackie S. said...

I understand Natalie's reason for giving up Immunity. She wasn't going to beat Reed, might as well get food. But Jon was ridiculous! Seven minutes?

Becky said...

I think she might have found it. Did Wes get a hint at Exile?

Jackie S. said...

The one at Exile is gone. She was going off a hint. I can't think. Didn't she go to Exile once?

Joe in NY said...

Wes is an idiot. What the hell was that little slip?

David said...

She did before the merge. I thought that idol was already found though. Maybe not. I don't remember for sure.

Becky said...

Jackie, since I have to dash off as soon of the show is over. Thank you for hosting. Stick with the plan -- dump John!

Joe in NY said...

Wow, she really smelled it out...how did she know it was John?

Joe in NY said...

That was ALL Natalie

Becky said...

Interesting show. Thanks, Jackie. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

Jackie S. said...

Natalie is really surprising me on the show. She was super annoying with Nadiya on TAR, but plays Survivor solo well.

~~Silk said...

I think this was the best episode so far!

Nickelpeed said...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. See you next week.

David said...

Dang, Jon could have been voted out.

Thanks Jackie =) Continue to get better. Glad the MRI didn't show anything more serious.

Jackie S. said...

Thanks for coming by ... have a fantastic holiday!

Joe in NY said...

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.