|Dragon at rest|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Reality Bites:
- Victoria is still all up in arms about Christine "moving in" on Derrick.
- Derrick is pleasant to Christine, but she's far from his cuppa.
- The photo booth opened up for Sunday photo funday.
- Caleb is worried that if Frankie wins the HoH comp in the double eviction they're sure is coming this week, he'd put Cody and himself (Caleb) on the block.
- Easy fix for that, I say. Vote Frankie out before the Hoh comp!
- Caleb told Nicole that he's sure he'll win against Derrick, Frankie or Christine at the end.
- I'm not so sure that he'd win against Derrick. Frankie and Christine, yeah. But those two need to be gone before the final two. They annoy me.
- Caleb also said that the Diary Room said that they haven't been getting a lot of alcohol this season because they haven't been requesting it.
- It could be true. Other seasons they kept begging for alcohol. Not so much this year. Frankie doesn't drink at all; Derrick's not a big drinker. I think some of the others who are gone weren't drinkers.
- Caleb really doesn't trust Frankie and SEEMS to be pondering him on the block, definitely whoever wins HoH had to put him up.
- Derrick (for his own game and the possibility that Team America might carry on) keeps saying it's too early.
- Nicole tried to mend fences with Frankie. Like Donny before her, it's a desperation move.
- Sure enough, Frankie twisted just about everything she said around.
- Caleb still thinks he'll be a big celebrity when he leaves the house. He's imagining getting offered movie deals, singing deals and modeling deals.
- Silly boy. He just vanish into obscurity and will only be known by Big Brother fans.
- Cody has to pay $800 a month on his $80,000 college loan debt.
- Derrick told Caleb the perfect final four for him would be himself, Caleb, Cody and Victoria.
- Obviously, Caleb would think that Victoria would be the expendable one leading into the final three.
- I'm not sure that's what Derrick's thinking, though. He's probably thinking he'd be a shoe-in for the win against Victoria in the final two.
- Another megaphone outside the yard incident. They said something mentioning Frankie, Caleb and Derrick. Possibly derogatory about Frankie; hard to tell.
- They were sent inside.
- Derrick claimed they were talking trash about all of them.
- Nicole said that Christine's laugh will haunt her all her life.
- All of us, Nicole, all of us.
|Keep telling yourself it's just a game|
|A sight for sore eyes, bandaged ones, I hope|
|Sunday photo funday|