Sunday, June 28, 2015

Big Brother 17: Battle of the Block Show Blog Party - June 28

Big Brother 11 Blog Logo photo BB-09-smJackieMA28497852-0002.gif

Hey, there, fellow voyeurs! Later on tonight, I'll be posting the latest in live feeds including the PoV meeting results which won't surprise anyone who watches or follows the live feeds. But, right now it's time to blog party through the newest episode! I'm putting this post up on time. However, I think that the CBS programming might be running a few minutes late due to golf.

First, here's a reminder of the blog pool match-ups (thanks, ORKMommy!):

Audrey - David, Chase, Orkmommy, Nicole K
Austin - Petals, Tammy, marthalight, Dr_Celine
Becky - Glenn, Jackie, Indiana Jane, Brian
Clay - FairieGoddess0714, QuixoticElf, DonnaNY, JonMD1267
Da'Vonne - jessica UNderwood, SueGee, Ed in Ohio, Nickelpeed
Jace - Becky in TX, CherylinNC, JOKATS, CaelaXO
James - uncartie, Marlo, Jackie~juju, ML
Jason - Witt, Sharon, WolfpackRed
John - Sasha, lynn1, clover
Liz - Skyriverblue, jo Chapman, monty924
Meg - Sharon S, Merrilee, MikesGirl
Shelli - Delee, Sharon N, chrob
Steve - KelseyNY, Carrie, K
Vanessa - Chacha, Heather Reyes, T-Town Chick
I'll update this blog entry with the major happenings as the show airs here on the East Coast. Refresh the page to get the latest news! As always, the real party is in the comments area. Please stop on by!

Okay, a few minutes of recapping and we're finally into the show opening. They just showed the Phil teaser which ended Thursday's episode. All the hamsters are speculating what will be up for Da'Vonne and Vanessa.

Jace is going on about his bromance with Austin and their bro-codes.

The HoH Room reveal is for both James and Jason. Of course, it will be down to one HoH after the Battle of the Block. They chat. Jason doesn't care for Steve and doubts that John is really a dentist. James is a bit more quiet.

Takeover alert! It's Phil. He tells them of the Fast Forward in TAR -- now a BB Fast Forward Twist -- neither Vanessa nor Da'Vonne can be evicted this week. They can each take one houseguest with them, those people will be safe, too. They have thirty minutes to decide. Da'Vonne saves Liz while Vanessa saves Austin. Da'Vonne got some heat from both Audrey and Shelli because of their girls alliance.

Da'Vonne thinks that Shelli needs to be on the "edge" of the alliance because she's getting too close to Clay. Audrey wants to get in with Jason to better her chances. Da'Vonne and Audrey both want to work on the HOH's to get them on their side and target Jace.

Steve thinks he has an alliance with Da'Vonne. Not sure how that will play out. James and Jason tell Audrey she's safe. They told her they want an alliance with her and Da'Vonne. They plan to target Jace via the Backdoor.

James searches for pawns to put on the block and talks to Jackie. Jason does the same with John. They both talk to Meg. They talk to Steve -- Steve's afraid that he's a target. Steve knows the history of pawns sometimes going home. Poor Steve. He's being pressured.

Nominations Today is on the screen. The plan is for the Backdoor for sure. No key box again this year. I miss the key box. Jason nominates John and Becky. He gives a BS speech about strong competitors. James nominates Steve and Jackie, saying he's sure they'll get themselves off the block.

Audrey is glad everything worked out the way she planned it.

Volumes about Amanda, er, Audrey right there.

Battle of the Block time -- They're above the city of DuBoB, must build a new skyscraper by bringing 26 pieces across a beam and assembling it.

John and Becky win! James remains HoH and Jason is deposed.

71 comments:

SueGee said...

~~~~~SPLASH~~~~~ Finally made the party!!

Gonna try and do this from a hotel room in Minneapolis - did grab some cold ones to share...

SueGee from the LeftCoast

Sharon S said...

Made it back to CT in time -- yippee!

uncartie said...

BB running 8 minutes late due to golf

Nickelpeed said...

At least it's not too late. Hi everyone!! Thank you, Jackie, for hosting us!! We love you, and sweet Vincent, too!!!

SueGee said...

Hi Jackie, Vincent, Penny, Sharon & uncartie


SueGee from the LeftCoast

lynn1 said...

Hi Folks

Anonymous said...

Hello BB People !!!!

Sharon S said...

Hi everyone! Do you think we find out the "great risks, great rewards" piece tonight?

lynn1 said...

I brought a huge greek salad tonight.

Nickelpeed said...

Hi SueGee, Lynn1, Jon, uncartie, and Sharon! Glad you're all here!!!

I'll take it in tonight. I have to work for the rest of the week and will miss all of you!!!

Jackie, thank you, ALSO for blogging the after hours. Love them. I know you have to be tired. I do hope start feeling better soon!

David said...

Hello everyone. =)

Nickelpeed said...

I can't believe they are talking about popping zits and buggers. Ewwww.

Nickelpeed said...

That's nice this year. Wow!

Nickelpeed said...

I wonder how many fish will die this year???

Anonymous said...

oh Jace lol

Anonymous said...

Nicklepeed ha, I am surprised PETA has not protested a long time ago

Nickelpeed said...

But, dentist guy IS a dentist guy! LOL

lynn1 said...

Can we please NOT see John flossing his teeth all the darn time.

SueGee said...

The guys all seem to be scumbags no? First time I have been able to watch a show this season and I need to figure out who is worthy LOL


SueGee from the LeftCoast

Anonymous said...

lol ok that was kind of funny

Nickelpeed said...

I didn't get the space pants?

Sharon S said...

Oooh -- love this week's takeover

SueGee said...

Love the BB FF! But picking someone has its pitfalls too!



SueGee from the LeftCoast

Becky said...

Hey Jackie and Peeps. A little late getting here. I will go back and check your posts. First I will stay -- SEND JACE HOME. Yes, he is my pool person, but I want to crawl onto another float!

SueGee said...

I wish they wore name tags!! I get so confused when these shows start up new!

SueGee on the LeftCoast

Sharon S said...

Sue -- me too!

Jackie S. said...

SueGee - John is fairly quiet on the feeds and I'm liking Steve. Both Jason and Jeff have Audrey's gameplay down and hopefully will act. I'm disappointed in Austin.

Anonymous said...

I'm 47 what the hell does that make me when he is acting like 33 is a big azz number lol

Sharon S said...

Jon -- I'm 47 too -- we must be near dead to them!

Anonymous said...

lol I KNOW

SueGee said...

I think I need to go back to the "Meet the Hamsters" posts LOL

SueGee on the LeftCoast

Jackie S. said...

47? You're CHILDREN!

Becky said...

If you are near dead to them at 47, then I am on my second life time!

SueGee said...

And I'm really O-L-D

SueGee on the LeftCoast

Glenn said...

It was interesting how Liz and Austin got saved.

Sharon S said...

They are making Steve look neurotic

Nickelpeed said...

That Booking commercial made me laugh. When I was stationed in Germany in the 1980's, we had rouladen's. You didn't push a button, though, you rolled them down. It was fantastic. You got a total dark out!!! Loved it!

Sharon S said...

Jackie, Becky, and Sue -- hahaha

Nickelpeed said...

Well, I'm hoping they don't feel that way if they get someone over 40 in the game. Bunch of whipper snappers!

Becky said...

Jackie, thank you for hosting. I am amazed and in awe of you that you can hold down a full time job, watch the feeds and type reports that are outstanding.

John annoys me.

David said...

I want to go in there and yell at them to "get off my lawn, you damn kids." =)

Nickelpeed said...

I agree with you, Becky. Jackie is amazing. Plus, she doesn't feel well at that!!!

Anonymous said...

I love how they want him to be the pawn, let's see when it's reversed how they will react lol

Nickelpeed said...

Well, wasn't Steve just told people thought of him as Ian? I would be worried, too.

Jackie S. said...

Thanks for the kind words, guys!

Nickelpeed said...

You're right Jon, would they fell all excited if they were in Steve's place? I doubt it. I'm hoping Steve picks up his pace.

Becky said...

I like Steve and Clay is a cutie. There I said it! Now I am a dirty old lady -- in your second lifetime!

Nickelpeed said...

Becky, how are Tommy and you doing? Been thinking about you guys a lot. And, praying!!!

Anonymous said...

SHHHH BECKY lol

Anonymous said...

I didn't mean our Becky here lol

SueGee said...

I have almost forgotten how to watch and type at the same time.

SueGee on the LeftCoast

Glenn said...

This is about the first that I have seen of my pool Girl Becky. i like that she is thinking of putting Jason up next Week.

Becky said...

We are hanging in there, Penny. Thank you for asking. He had a wonderful report on the Cat Scan. For those who don't know, Tommy had a PET Scan and it showed something on his lower left lung lobe and something questionable in his stomach. Our minister told our church about it and told the congregation that God is in the miracle business and He could make it disappear and said a prayer making that request. There was NOTHING on the Cat Scan either in lung or stomach. The report said that whatever was there was gone! Amazing, huh?

Nickelpeed said...

Just unbelievable, Becky. I know there's a lot of people who don't believe in miracles, but I certainly do. I am so happy for Tommy and you. When I saw that post from you, it just lifted my spirits!

Sharon S said...

Great news, Becky!

Nickelpeed said...

oK, someone explain this again. The people who win get taken off the block, but also knock their HOH off, too?

Sharon S said...

Austyn looks nude with the perspective of where he's sitting and the camera angle.

Sharon S said...

Thanks for hosting and for posting newsie bits for us Jackie! See everyone Wednesday!

lynn1 said...

Thanks Jackie. good night everyone.

David said...

Thanks Jackie =)

Everyone have a good evening,

Becky said...

Jackie, did you post who won POV? If so, I need to go back and look for it. Thanks again for hosting.

Jackie S. said...

Penny - Yes, the nominees who lose stay on the block and the HoH who nominates them gets disposed.

Nickelpeed said...

Well, I won't be here Tuesday or Thursday. :-(

Jackie, thank you so much for hosting us. Really appreciate it. Will see everyone next Sunday!!!

Have a great week, everyone!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jackie, everyone have a safe week and see you guys Wednesday!!!

Jackie S. said...

Becky - Yes, I did. I'll be posting on the PoV ceremony later tonight, but all went as it was thought it would go. (If that makes sense.)

Nickelpeed said...

Becky, yes, she did post who won POV

Jackie S. said...

Penny - It's Wednesday and Thursday!

Jackie S. said...

Thanks for coming by!

Becky said...

Thanks again. Will go look, but I think I remember. But, heck, I am past dead.

Nickelpeed said...

THank you Jackie. Will be working anyway. But, glad you told me!!!

Dr_Celine said...

Jason is deposed not disposed Jackie. :-) No worries, just wanted you to know about it.