|She's too ON all the time for me!|
Another day in Hamsterville. Here's today's happenings from inside that Big Brother House of Confusion:
- Since there was a group who stayed up well past 6am their time this morning, I didn't expect much action first thing.
- And I didn't get much, either.
- This bunch of hamsters have more alliances, side alliances, you name it going on that I'm in a constant state of confusion.
- Austin and Vanessa talked about working together. She advised him to just let Jace go if he gets backdoored this week, not to put his game on the line.
- Vanessa told Austin that she's sure that Clay and Audrey are working together and they're going to be hard to get out.
- She thinks house meetings are risky and never end well.
- She's right with that one.
- Meanwhile, Audrey thinks that Vanessa told Austin about the backdoor Jace plan. She's brought Shelli and Clay into her web, like moths to a lamp.
- Also going on -- Jeff and Da'Vonne talked about how Audrey needs to go but they think she has Jason and Clay brainwashed.
- Now, we know that Jeff and Jason talked in the wee hours about how Audrey was running things and needed to be taken down.
- Jace told Jeff he knows he's going to be backdoored.
- Knowledge ahead of time didn't cool his reactions any.
- After Steve saved himself at the PoV ceremony and James put Jace up, there was heck to pay.
- He lit into James for betraying him, said he was embarrassing him in front of the world, his parents and well, the Universe.
- James handled it well, didn't admit it was the plan from the get go and didn't implicate anyone else in his decision.
- Jace cried to Shelli who cried to him. (It breaks her heart, y'know.)
- Boohoo. SNIFFLE
- For more than a few hours, Jace kept causing the feeds to go to fish as he kept deliberately singing and such.
- Then he started making the rounds to plea his case to stay over Jackie.
- He figures going to Jeff is a lost cause as Jeff won't go against Jackie.
- Audrey called out Vanessa for repeating things said in confidence.
- Like that never happens in the house.
- Jace told Audrey he doesn't understand why she has so much pull in the house and people are scared of her.
- "What? Little old me? I don't know what you're talking about."
- Oh, geez. Jace wants to call a house meeting to see who threw him under the bus.
- It's going to be a long four days ahead.
|Nail polish almost gone|
|As Jace is laying into him|
|Happy their plan played out|