Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Big Brother 17: Season Premiere Blog Party

Big Brother 11 Blog Logo photo BB-09-smJackieMA28497852-0002.gif

Well, here we are. Are you ready to rock? What? I can't hear you ... ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?!?!

First, just so they can be easily found right in this blog party post until we get used to who's whom in the house, here's the random blog pool match-ups from that Awesome ORKMommy:

Audrey - David, Chase, Orkmommy, Nicole K
Austin - Petals, Tammy, marthalight, Dr_Celine
Becky - Glenn, Jackie, Indiana Jane, Brian
Clay - FairieGoddess0714, QuixoticElf, DonnaNY, JonMD1267
Da'Vonne - jessica UNderwood, SueGee, Ed in Ohio
Jace - Becky in TX, CherylinNC, JOKATS
James - uncartie, Marlo, Jackie~juju
Jason - Witt, Sharon, WolfpackRed
John - Sasha, lynn1, clover
Liz - Skyriverblue, jo Chapman, monty924
Meg - Sharon S, Merrilee, MikesGirl
Shelli - Delee, Sharon N, chrob
Steve - KelseyNY, Carrie, K
Vanessa - Chacha, Heather Reyes, T-Town Chick
As the show airs here on the East Coast, I'll update this entry with the major happenings. Refresh the page to get the latest news! As always, the real party is in the comments area -- I hope to see you there! (Just a reminder -- the live feeds don't kick in until after tomorrow's West Coast show ends.)

Not sure I'm liking Julie's hair. A new twist, the BB Takeover will be introduced, but they need to intro the hamsters first. They only introduced eight of them. Da'Vonne, Shelli, Clay, Austin go in the house first. Then Audrey, Meg, Jace and James go in. Where are the rest? BTW - 98 days, the longest ever, is ahead of us. They're popping champagne corks, exploring, and getting to know each other.

Audrey announced that she's the first transgendered person on the show. They all cheer. The reaction with the crowd is happy and accepting.

Onto a commercial break. Julie teases us that a "fan favorite twist" will be coming up. We'll be the judge of that, I say.

Audrey is already working on getting the girls together. They seem to be pretty receptive. The Day One Gals Alliance has begun.

Sigh. Now Audrey is being asked about what she's gone through which includes some sad stuff, but her family is accepting her now. Da'Vonne tells us that Audrey is coming through like a female Ian.

Julie calls them to the living room.

Two twists, a fan favorite: Battle of the Block, not necessarily THIS fan's favorite. It will work just like last year -- 2 HoH, four noms, BoB, one HoH.

Onto the first HoH comp. One must sit out the comp and they must choose. Da'Vonne offers if they promise not to vote her out.

Commercial -- the teaser is that Julie will tell us of the BB Takeover Twist and a third twist only for our ears. Um. Okay. I just want to know where the other six (plus two?) are ...

The comp -- Red carpet, Hollywood movie, Kevin Frazier, BB film UFO Oh No, They have goggles on. Standing on platforms. Film has received horrible reviews. The comp is called Flying Tomatoes, the first to catch 10 and put them in their tube wins. Fall off, you're out. The platforms are moving up and down.

Meg, Clay and Austin out, fell. James is in the lead. Now, Audrey, Jace and James are tied at five. James back in the lead. Whoa! All four fell at once! Onto the replay to see who hit the ground last. Onto commercial for us.

James wins the first HoH!

Julie calls them again. She announces a new twist each and every week. The BB Takeover.  There's a music loop which says "Get Ready for a Takeover" and, when it plays, they have to report to the living room.

To commercial. This teaser is that Julie will introduce us to the next group of houseguests and tell us our "secret" twist that "will have everyone seeing double." I'm not sure I want to see double. That could give me a headache, methinks.

The Twin Twist. One hamster has an identical twin, both will switch in and out. Well, gee. We've seen that before. If they survive five evictions, both can play.

Now, the intro of the remaining six. Julie promises the first surprise guest and BB Takeover start.

149 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey BB People!!!

lynn1 said...

Hi Jackie and JonMD

Nickelpeed said...

YAYAYAYAYAY HEEEEERRRREEEE we go!!

Hi Everyone!!!!

Thank you Jackie, this is so much appreciated~

Is there anyway I can still get in to the pool, really quick??

Anonymous said...

It's time to NERD the F out again for another summer lol

lynn1 said...

I brought hamburger sliders and Pasta salad

monty924 said...

Holla!! My favorite pool party of them all and I posted on the wrong thread, LOL!!

I've got Sloppy Joes and Ham and Cheese Sliders over at the bar. Plenty of beers too!!!

Go Liz (and not my pool pick, but... Go Austin)

Petals said...

PEOPLE ! ! !

Hi Jackie & everyone ! So glad to be back !

monty924 said...

Hey Lynn, we both thought of sliders tonight :)))

Shannon said...

Good evening everyone! Pool feels great!!!

Becky said...

Hey Jackie,Jon, Lynn,Penny and all.

Jackie S. said...

Penny - The pool is ORKMommy. I can't add people. :-(

monty924 said...

Hey Petals!!! Woohoo

Anonymous said...

Monty!!! Petals!!! I have missed you guys and everyone else !!!!

Jaja Girl said...

Hi I brought sweet tea!

uncartie said...

I'm here with a vicious headache that came as a result of my banging my head against the wall after learning that James is my pool pick.

Nickelpeed said...

I like this wrestler! LOL

Anonymous said...

Ok I like the wrestler but when has that kind of degree hello lol

lynn1 said...

Monty, great minds and all that

Sharon S said...

Hi everyone! I'm so excited!

Petals said...

I brought a watermelon basket with fruit dip!

OMG - Gary loves Audrey. LMAO

Nickelpeed said...

Can I ask ORKMOMMY?

uncartie said...

Johnmd,Petals,Monty, good to see you guys again

monty924 said...

Hey Jon, Becky, Shannon, Becky, Jaja Girl and Penny. Missed all of you guys. BB is the best pool party around. CHEERS

Anonymous said...

Lord there is my pretty boy Clay pool pic ha

Petals said...

Love Austin & I have him in the pool - yay

Nickelpeed said...

I have wine!!!!

monty924 said...

Sorry Uncartie... missed you there. CHEERS

Petals said...

Jon - you are hilarious.

Nickelpeed said...

Uh oh...a romance!

Petals said...

MONTY ! ! !

*cheers*

Sharon S said...

That cowboy is hot!

Anonymous said...

Man I love me some Julie Chen.

monty924 said...

Interesting... only 8 of them out there now. Only six more that we know of... hmmm

monty924 said...

Don't be the first person in the door. BAD LUCK

Anonymous said...

if you didn't get into the pool, go to the pool sign up post and leave a message. This is for fun so I'd hate to leave anyone out!

Ed in Ohio said...

Hey everybody! Wow it's here already!! Almost forgot it starts tonight.

Anonymous said...

Ok Clay being witty was not expecting that ha

Jaja Girl said...

haha all the girls are flustered over Clay

Petals said...

Gary is smitten with Clay. LMAO

monty924 said...

Hey Ed!!

monty924 said...

One thing for sure... they can't lay out and hide on the upper balcony now

Ed in Ohio said...

Hey Monty, Holla!

Petals said...

Gary & I want Clay to go for Audrey.

Anonymous said...

Is Meg the one with the voice that could drive Jackie mad this season lol

Nickelpeed said...

I like Jace, he's so funny.

monty924 said...

Doesn't Austin look like Dan with long hair and a beard?

Petals said...

Hi Ed !

Anonymous said...

Is that the fool that thinks 30 is OLD ?

Nickelpeed said...

Romance!!! LOL

Ed in Ohio said...

Hi Petals! Missed you on Survivor pool.

Nickelpeed said...

I know...30 OLD?

He really told them he was a WWE?

Anonymous said...

Bite of my cake lol

Petals said...

Monty - yes, he is very Dan-ish. I like him.

Petals said...

Oh, you know what! Will Shelli and Clay be the new Daniele & Shane?

Jaja Girl said...

All the jaws hit the floor WhA Whaaat

monty924 said...

I thought most of them were dull in their interviews but I think this will be a good cast. Hoping so!!

uncartie said...

James = Caleb Reynolds 2.0 lite

monty924 said...

I can't take another Danielle and Shane... UGH

Petals said...

lol Uncartie

David said...

Hello everyone =)

Why do people call just as the show is starting? Don't they know BB is more important? =)

Anonymous said...

Ok ladies now actually stick with it and run the show.

Glenn said...

It's thundering here in the distance. Rebooting my DVR. I missed broadcast so far, What is the twis for the show?

Sharon S said...

Here we go with the girls' alliance that starts day one and then falls apart...

Petals said...

Hi Dave ! !

monty924 said...

Early alliance fizzle out quickly, LOL

Ed in Ohio said...

Girl Power !!!

Nickelpeed said...

They need to stick with this alliance. Let's see how long it goes on.

Nickelpeed said...

They need to stick with this alliance. Let's see how long it goes on.

Petals said...

Shelli's Chicklet teeth are distracting

Becky said...

Clay is a cutie. But did he say 43?

Nickelpeed said...

That is a sad story. I can't imagine. Wow.

Wow Da'Vonne is a little spitfire!

Sharon S said...

Wait -- why did my pool pick Meg miss the girls' alliance?

monty924 said...

Not sure how I feel about that. At times I liked it and other times I hated it.

Becky said...

Jace seems a little off. James seems to be a good ole boy!

Ed in Ohio said...

I kinda like Shelli at least on first impression & Da Vonne is my pool pick so I might root for a 'girl' alliance....at least initially. (past history says it won't last)

Petals said...

HI Becky ! ! Hi Penny, Hi Sharon

Sharon S said...

Hi! :)

monty924 said...

Gonna be hard to keep up with all the twists this summer, LOL

Sharon N said...

Hi all... as usual, I'm late to the party!
Luckily, I don't mind knowing what happens before the show comes on here.

Ha... I got Shelli. Hope I like her, but not counting on it. :D

Nickelpeed said...

Hope she's not making a mistake. I actually like all of them, so far.

David said...

Not the 2 HoH's again. Ugggg. I guess we can kiss the underdog alliance goodbye then as the weaker players will be picked off.

Ed in Ohio said...

Chenbot looks taller in that pant outfit.

jennifer said...

Hi all!!

Nickelpeed said...

Hi PETALS,

Last time I heard about you, you were really sick. How are you doing?

Becky and Jackie, how are you two healing?

QuixoticElf said...

So when are they adding the rest of the house guests??

monty924 said...

I have to wait for tomorrow to find out if I actually like my pool pick. I got Liz and she's one of the other six not there tonight.

Jackie S. said...

Becky - He said 23.

jennifer said...

I am liking James lol

Anonymous said...

Short Round.

Petals said...

Ms Penny - I am doing OK. I'll have surgery in fall & be 100%. How are you ??

Nickelpeed said...

You cannot brag....it will hurt you. The little guys will win this. LOL

Petals said...

Ok, I can safely say that if I have to hear "Texas A & M" one more time... (hello, never herd of you, pal!)

Sharon S said...

Oh -- her dress was too cute for that to happen to it!

Nickelpeed said...

Well, all that farming makes him tough.

monty924 said...

Dang, and James was in the lead

Sharon S said...

That comp did not look fun to me at all.

lynn1 said...

Petals IKR RTR

Nickelpeed said...

I don't know, it looks like maybe Jace fell last? The girls are definitely out. So, it depends on who touched the mat first, James or Jace.

monty924 said...

I'll try to keep the SEC/Big10 battles to a minimum this fall, LOL *WINK*

Petals said...

Lynn ! ^5 my RTR friend. LOL

monty924 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
monty924 said...

No it was JAMES... good for him, or maybe not :))

Nickelpeed said...

I do like James. He really has a sad story. He's a tough guy.

lynn1 said...

Good for James

Sharon S said...

Shelli is bummed she didn't win. Did she catch a single tomato?

Petals said...

haha Monty

Anonymous said...

Ok that wont get old hearing that lol

Becky said...

Oh, Ok. Thanks, Jackie. The memory is still missing a few links, but it has improved some.

Nickelpeed said...

Oh no. They will have to stay on their toes all the time. This might not be a good thing for James this week. I think I would not want to be HOH ever!

Nickelpeed said...

I wonder if they have a "plant" in the house. Double? Uh oh, here comes the twins?

monty924 said...

I already can't keep up, LOL. This is going to be one crazy BB summer! CHEERS

Petals said...

Oh no! I really like James.

Nickelpeed said...

Just saw your post, Petals. Why are they waiting so long for surgery? I'm doing fine, thank you.

lynn1 said...

I wonder if the drought/water shortage will affect BB

Sharon S said...

Not the twinnies

Nickelpeed said...

HA! I thought so, the twin twist!!!! This is going to be soooooo good!

monty924 said...

Ah, S5 all over again. That was a fun twist!

Anonymous said...

Here we go again with the double mint twin thing.

Sharon S said...

What time tomorrow?

Anonymous said...

It's not live until after show Thursday night on the feeds correct?

Nickelpeed said...

I say, it's Da'Vonne. That's my guess. LOL

Jackie S. said...

8pm ET tomorrow.

Jackie S. said...

There definitely can't be two Austins or two Johnny Macs!

monty924 said...

Will see you all tomorrow night. Here's to another BB summer!! LOVE IT

Sharon S said...

Thanks, Jackie

Petals said...

Twins: Shelli & Becky ! BING!

Nickelpeed said...

See everyone tomorrow night. This will be fun!!!

Nickelpeed said...

Thank you Jackie

lynn1 said...

Thanks Jackie. See all of you tomorrow night

Fred aka TwoBlackAces said...

do the feeds start tonight?

Petals said...

Thanks Ms Jackie & Master Vincent

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jackie!!!, Is really great to be back with you all and another round of BB :)

Nickelpeed said...

Shelli has the twin?? Cool.

Ed in Ohio said...

G'Night!

Jackie S. said...

The feeds don't start until midnight ET tomorrow

David said...

Thanks Jackie. I am not sure how I am going to like all these twists, but we will see.

Everyone have a good evening. =) Be there tomorrow or be square. =)

Jackie S. said...

Thanks for stopping by, everyone!

Nina said...

Thanks for being here for BB 17

Petals said...

I was wrong, the twins aren't Shelli & Becky.
Do you want an idea of who it might be for real?
Don't wanna ruin the fun for anyone, so...

Chacha said...

The twin thing was stupid years ago. I can't believe they are recycling this again.
Audrey in looks reminds me of Danielle from season 14.
BOB- ugh......

Petals said...

agree ChaCha - the BoB was such a confusing waste.

QuixoticElf said...

I haven't seen a single pic of the twins where they look identical...unless somehow their is another set of twins that hasn't been shared. I'm horrible at telling twins apart and I feel I could figure it out right away.

jennifer said...

Yes! 😄

Chacha said...

the twins don't look identical. Is it terrible I would like them evicted first?
Sorry to pool players Skyriverblue, jo Chapman, monty924, but I didn't like this twist then and don't like it now.
Now is the time I would like to have an america team to get Liz nominated and out the house this week

Skyriverblue said...

No biggie... I don't like this twist, either. I figured our gal for an early eviction anyhow.

Petals said...

I think these twins DO look identical enough to be confusing, about like season 5. Still - that twist is silly, IMO.

monty924 said...

Have to miss the pool party tonight. Bummed :(((

Taping the show so I will follow along with the comments as I watch. Everyone have a good time.

Petals said...

I'll miss ya Monty, but I'll catch u on the flip side ;)

Anonymous said...

I think the twins might be a guy and a girl