Thursday, June 11, 2015

Big Brother 17 -- Timeline for stuff!

Big Brother 11 Blog Logo photo BB-09-smJackieMA28497852-0002.gif

Yesterday, there was a Derrick VIP live chat on the live feeds. On Monday, Frankie will have his own VIP live chat. Both of these chats had/have to do with questions directed at themselves or advice for those who want to be BB houseguests. No information on the new cast will be revealed. The Big Brother Access site has posted a transcript of Derrick's chat here at this link.

But ... then ... on Tuesday (June 16), the big live feeds cast reveal goes down! I'll be posting that evening on the live feeds interviews. Websites who get to do cast interviews probably won't be able to post until the next day. Remember, the live feeds this year are via CBS All Access and, while the cost is a negligible $5.99 a month, the first week is free! (Plus you can watch tons of other things, including full seasons of BB and Survivor from the start!)

The season premiere of BB17 is a two night event -- June 24 and 25, starting at 8pm ET/PT both nights. Starting Sunday, June 27, the regular schedule will be Sunday and Wednesday nights at 8pm ET/PT with the live eviction shows airing at 9pm ET/PT on Thursdays.

Once again, I plan on posting daily live feeds updates at least twice daily -- morning and evening, most likely three times daily with a late night post as well. Of course, I'm here East Coast time, so my late night isn't necessarily the late night of the hamsters! I do a work a full time real job, so I can't be posting all happenings live as they happen.

The season finale date is already set for 90 minutes on Wednesday, September 23. How much do you want to bet that it will follow the Survivor season debut?

Get your Habitrails ready for some hamster-watching!

7 comments:

QuixoticElf said...

Thanks so much for the breakdown! Me and my girls are so ready!!

uncartie said...

A huge upside to the CBS All-Access is that if you have a Roku Box or a Chromecast stick you will be able to watch the live feeds comfortably in front of your TV.

monty924 said...

I'm ready

Ayana said...

I can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

And so it begins again ��

Petals said...

{{{{everyone}}}}

Sooo excited. My new work schedule may prevent me from attending some pool parties, but I'll do what I can (Jackie's parties are the SHIZZLE).

I like Dr JohnnyMac (just cuz), brainy Steve (for his Ian-ness), Meg (she is the only chick who didn't seem to be in love with herself), and Austin.

We all know that early faves never last, so whos knows what this season will bring?

Whoohooooooo

Petals said...
This comment has been removed by the author.