|What? Not on the block this week?|
Okay, I'm ready to name my favorite player of the season. While Steve is my sentimental favorite, Vanessa is my serious contender for the win favorite. If she can hold her emotions in check, she reads people well and can think ahead. Here's today's happenings from inside that Big Brother House of the Giving Judas a Judas Kiss:
- Dig that hole even deeper, Austin.
- Austin is already a backdoor target of Vanessa due to his lying to her face regarding confirming the twins and even Julia's name to Jason.
- So, what does he do?
- Julia is the twin in the house right now. She doesn't like Austin all that much. So, when he told her that he was the hinky vote against Johnny Mac and was casting the blame on Steve, what did Julia do?
- Why, she ran right to Vanessa with the information.
- I really wanted to like Austin.
- But I really can't.
- Vanessa and Jackie made a pact to always be honest with each other.
- After the nominations live feeds blockage, the nominations are: (drumroll) Jackie nominated Lizia and James, Vanessa nominated Clay and Becky.
- None of them are the targets.
- The target is Austin.
- The alternated target is (horrors!) Steve.
- Austin has also irked people by saying that once the twins both play, Julia can get the boot first and he might have some time in the jury house with Liz.
- HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND AT HOME!!!
- Well, probably not any longer, I guess. I hope she packed her bags.
- James has agreed to throw the BotB comp so Clay/Becky will come off and (as they agreed), Jackie will remain HoH.
- At least, that's the plan.
- Since their alliance has now grown to Jackie, Vanessa, Shelli, Clay, James, Jason, Meg and Lizia ... they have a good chance of someone winning PoV and Austin being the renom.
- Oh my. Vanessa had to explain "Judas" to Shelli. Heck, even if one isn't religious, most have heard the expression and know it means betrayal.
- Neither Vanessa nor Jackie, are afraid to be blunt with Austin (if the renom goes as planned) and tell him exactly why he's up.
- Austin is saying he doesn't feel well, but it's not because he's worried about being a target -- he thinks it's because he cast Audrey's spirit from the house or something hokey like that. He has a tummy ache.
- Austin is sure his Blame Steve strategy for the hinky vote worked.
- And, on it goes.
- Battle of the Block is going on now. I'll post a brief bulletin when I find out the winner. But we do kind of know who it will be.
- PoV should be tomorrow.
|I think Julia has more sense than Liz|
|Pre-nominations strategy meet|
|Jason can breathe easy this week|
|To me, she's still expendable|
|Are his days numbered?|