|Before the live show|
So, we have two women HoH to start out with this week until it gets dwindled to one HoH by the BoB. Here's what happened after the live show last night with those Big Brother House of Harried Hamsters:
- They talked about what the "last laugh" Kathy Griffin BB Takeover might be, but none are coming close and they didn't have anything more than the teaser we saw at the end of the show. Vanessa had the closest guess in thinking it might have something to do with the votes. But the method and the actual WHAT it has to do was still in the air with her.
- Audrey, after appearing normal during the show, continued to isolate herself from others and moped about the show.
- I'd call her Debbie Downer or Negative Nancy, but I can't think of anything with an 'A.'
- They also spoke of the missing BB Takeover sound clip during the show. It wasn't just us. Someone did an OOPS.
- Jason berated himself for doing so poorly in the HoH comp.
- Is it an act? Probably.
- Jeff sought out Audrey and asked why she wasn't hanging out with everyone else. She told him that she's better off alone because everyone is against her.
- Oh, sure, Audrey. Just hide away. That will make things so much better!
- Audrey goes to tears and blamed any anti-Jeff talk on Jason (again). She also said she didn't start the (ill-fated) girls alliance. And she didn't throw Vanessa under the bus.
- Same as it ever was, same as it ever was.
- Audrey is a one-trick pony. Well, maybe two tricks. Instigate and deny.
- Jason and Da'Vonne think they will be two of the nominations.
- Ah, the screen says Nominations Today even though the two HoH don't even have access to their room yet!
- Becky and Shelli talked about "the elephant in the room" -- AKA, Audrey. Neither want to really talk to her. Shelli doesn't want to hurt her feelings. But both think "the house" wants something done about Audrey.
- Shelli does not want Clay to go on the block.
- Of course she doesn't!
- We could have predicted that.
- It's sounding like Becky wanted to win HoH to go against Audrey because others told her that Audrey said she was a racist bigot.
- Somehow I missed that.
- They decided that neither Clay nor Jackie will be nominated by either of them.
- Once again, no food comp -- the two HoH chose the Have Nots.
- They chose Steve, Meg, James and Jason. I'm not sure the reasoning, except that none of them were Have Nots last week. I'd think it was a fairness thing so no one suffers two weeks in a row.
- They should have put Audrey in there.
- But I bet they have far better plans for Audrey this week!
- Becky told Jason that she might put him up with Steve.
- She wants Audrey to go home, though.
- As if Audrey isn't going to see through a backdoor plan from the get-go.
- Who wants to see my HoH room?
- Eh, seen one, seen 'em all.
- Jackie, like Jace, immediately recognized the hinky vote for her was Audrey.
- Austin told Audrey she probably won't go on the block, but get backdoored.
- Well, duh.
- If she doesn't expect it at this point, she needs to put on her cheap sunglasses and isolate herself in bed.
- Clay told Audrey that they're all flipping the house against Da'Vonne.
- I don't see that happening even though John said he was leery of working with Da'Vonne because she's cocky.
- Then we had fish for an extended period.
- Oh my.
- Nominations are indeed in.
- Shelli nominated John and Da'Vonne. Becky nominated Steve and Jason.
|After the live show|
|Yet another alliance?|
|Steve, more popular than he thinks|
|Becky, HoH for now|
|Shelli, HoH for now|