|At least she's not hanging all over a guy|
At least this week should be better than watching Shelli and Clay in their layabout modes in the HoH room. Here's what's happened into the wee hours inside that Big Brother House of Who's Gonna Be on the Block:
- I'm not the only person who has no clue who Gronk is -- most of the hamsters are clueless.
- Clay certainly knows.
- They know it was Audrey voting for Da'Vonne to stay. After all, she's burnt most her bridges.
- Of course, they already knew before the vote that Jason would vote to keep her and all were okay with that.
- Me? I'm sick of this voting with the house stuff. Stupid sheeple! The house votes make this boring!
- Austin told Jeff that Audrey and Steve were the targets this week.
- What happened to his James plan?
- All the applause for Da'Vonne confused the hamsters.
- Huh. Maybe we liked her. Maybe she was actually an interesting player.
- Jason is sure he'll be on the block again while Meg says she would be willing to be a pawn again.
- Maybe she will be ... and maybe she'll go home this time.
- Who wants to see our HoH room?
- Bah. Who really cares? It's still the same bed that Chelli was all over all last week even though they didn't do the deed.
- Vanessa and Austin talked about splitting up the other alliance(s).
- As possible nominees, Vanessa tossed out the J names -- James, Jason or Jeff with Jeff being the target out of those.
- Hmm ... is it too good to be true? Is Steven really not a target this week? They kind of eliminate him as they talk.
- Unfortunately (for my likes), they both want to work with Chelli.
- They think it's better that Vanessa keeps the HoH this week so Austin can play next week.
- Believe it or not, Audrey is NOT the target this week. Vanessa even told her she's safe this week.
- They think by keeping her around, the target won't be on them.
- That kind of thinking could keep her in the game until the end.
- Silly hamsters.
- Vanessa and Austin scheme to cover identifying marks which distinguish the twins apart.
- It's not like the whole house doesn't already know!
- Liz told Austin and Vanessa that Julia (yes, they know them apart and talk now) hates Jeff.
- Austin claims he'll be Jeff's best buddy, then stab him in the back.
- Now, that wouldn't bother me.
- Meanwhile, Jeff is so sure that Steve will get the boot this week.
- Heh. Shelli had to change the dress she wore for the show last night because it was too low-cut.
- Leave it to Johnny Mac to notice the difference in the twins' teeth. He can tell them apart in a single smile.
- But he doesn't know Julia's name. He's not privy to the inside info from Austin/Vanessa.
- Jeff pushed his Steve Must Go Agenda on Austin.
- Little does he know, he's more likely to go than Steve is this week.
- Well, at this early stage of the week, anyway.
- Jason pronounces Audrey as Autry. Like Gene Autry. (Google that if you wish.)
- James told Jeff he would never vote for him to go.
- I hope he had his fingers crossed as he said it.
- The latest plan is to backdoor Jeff with a James backdoor as Plan B.
- Austin, Vanessa and Liz want to form a side alliance with Steve, naming it Freaks and Geeks.
- Hopefully Steve is indeed safe this week.
- I wouldn't shed any tears if Jeff goes.
|Austin has vowed that James must go|
|The twin is in the in crowd|
|Learning to be better pawns?|
|Keep the shirt ON, please|
|Wants a relaxation week|