|Everybody but Audrey|
It's not looking good for Audrey although she's not technically on the block ... yet. Here's the latest from the overnight happenings inside that Big Brother House of Bad Boy Bands:
- Claiming anti-mob mentality and niceness, the whole house held a meeting in the HoH room ... except Audrey.
- Clay said how the game is supposed to be fun and they should all like each other.
- Um. No. It's Big Brother, Clay. Venom and backstabbing are expected.
- Unfortunately, clueless dudes in showmances aren't unexpected. I'm looking at you, Clay and Shelli.
- One thing the meeting did was give the opportunity for the invisible gamers to become a bit more noticeable and fit in with the power players ... for a bit.
- I saw more of Becky and Jackie through Sunday night than I have all season.
- Audrey was completely out of the spotlight from before the meeting against her.
- It looks like there's no way she can save herself.
- In a way, that's okay with me. Jason will stay and I kind of like him in the game. It's good for the rest of the house because it (temporarily) brings them all together for a common goal.
- But it's bad because watching her instigate weird rumors, tell lies, tell worse lies when getting caught telling lies and then playing the martyr is good for the feeds watching. If they all like each other and hold hands while singing Cumbaya, that's some real boring feeds watching!
- Audrey, conspicuously absent from games of charades, watching the Whackstreet performance and more, was supposedly in the Diary Room for over two hours.
- Then she went to bed, er ... dentist chair.
- James and Jason talked about the "what if" they were HoH -- Steve and Austin would go up.
- WHY IS NO ONE REALIZING THAT THE TWINS NEED TO GO BEFORE THEY HAVE TWO SOLID SOLID PEOPLE IN AN ALLIANCE?!?!?
- Jason knows the twins will both play soon. He should realize that time dictates a move being made.
- A few tried to be nice to Audrey (Jason, Vanessa and James), giving her a bit of a pep talk about how much she has going for her in life.
- They didn't tell her how little she has going for her in the house, though.
- As per the norm, Jason and Steve remained the last up.
- Jason spends the time smoking and pondering, then left Steve alone.
- Steve did his usual talk out strategy thoughts in a rambling fashion. He really wants James out -- much of it to do with a necklace, I think. I'm not sure what that's all about. I must have missed something. I do, of course, work a full time job atop the BB blogging, so it's quite possible I may have missed something.
- Steve also thinks Audrey is not coming after him. Yet he knows she's a goner this week.
- Steve thinks James is probably the most popular with the show fans.
- I don't think so.
- For me, I like James okay. But there are more than a few rather interesting people with different strategies this year. My heart-tug favorite is Steve. But I do like Jason, James, Johnny Mac. I'm really not too keen on the women.
- Steve thinks he should stick with Austin and Liz.
- Steve and Jason think they are both targeted a bit due to their personalities.
- Jason is concerned that he's Plan B if Plan A didn't work out. Well, yeah. He's right.
- Yet Jason and Steve don't have an alliance. They really should get together more on strategy instead of just liking each other in late night talks because they're the only ones who are awake.
- Jason told Steve he needs to stop popping up everywhere like he's afraid to be left out of things. It reminds him of Andy.
- (Well, Andy did win. Hmm.)
- But he has a point.
- After they broke up and headed to bed, Jason mumbled something about not knowing why he's helping "the kid."
|Now she's around a lot|
|Jason should be safe this week|
|He wants James out|
|Now she's around, too|