|(Hot) Tub Talk|
I hope everyone has great plans for the holiday weekend! I will be posting, but it might be a bit more brief than usual. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Pampered Pigs:
- From my last update, you know that Steve and Jason won the Battle of the Block. Shelli is the sole HOH now and the nominees are John and Da'Vonne. John won the Power of Veto.
- Yeah, all that happened in one day!
- While many have been saying Audrey, Audrey, Audrey as the person who needs to leave, it's not looking good for Da'Vonne.
- And, she wouldn't have to be backdoored ... she's already up on the block!
- Audrey might still go up on the block when/if John saves himself. But then it would be an epic battle between Audrey and Da'Vonne.
- Audrey is better at manipulating people (even though people are onto her ways).
- Da'Vonne is pretty outspoken and plays a rather emotional excitable game at times.
- However, it's looking more like they might just put up a pawn (like Meg, for example) to go after Da'Vonne.
- Clay and Shelli tried to convince John not to use the veto. (They really want Da'Vonne out).
- I don't think he's that dumb even though he might sound that way!
- Then they talked about putting Liz up as the pawn.
- At least they can't put Steve up as the pawn again!
- Austin is spreading the word that he's sure Audrey is America's Player.
- Um ... let me think about that one ... NO. She's not.
- While everyone else napped, Steve was a bit uneasy and quite awake. He spoke to us saying that he thinks he should tell Shelli his vote will be with her decision.
- Steve said that no matter what happens, he has a great life to go home to.
- Of course, he's not going anywhere this week!
- The others eventually got up and spent lots of yard time in the late night hours.
- I'm pretty sure the yard is going to be unavailable to them for most of today's holiday as they usually lock them inside on the 4th.
- Austin helped Lizia work out kinks in her back, then did the same for Da'Vonne.
- Jason talked about how wrong it is that a good person like Da'Vonne may go home.
- They dressed up the inflatable giraffe and harassed the poor thing.
- Steve took the giraffe and dangled it from the second floor railing, threatening to drop it unless a ransom is paid.
- James rescued the giraffe and performed CPR on it.
- Y'see what I've been dealing with?
- I think the PoV ceremony probably won't be until tomorrow.
- But things aren't looking good for Da'Vonne.
|Steve didn't keep his prom 'do|
|It's not looking good for Da'Vonne|
|But, it looks a bit better for Audrey|
|The giraffe should file charges|
|Austin arrests Lizia ... or not|
|Gals on couches|