|Not presently a target, for now|
Good morning, hamster watchers! Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Can You Limbo Lower, How Low Can You Go?:
- Oh my gosh, just put him up on the block and tell him, "It sucks to be you or to be around you. You're on the block!"
- The whole night was spent with Vanessa talking to one person after another when all she (and Austin) want to do is put Jeff on the block to replace John when John takes himself off with the veto.
- Ad nauseam
- I bet you thought I didn't know my Latin, huh?
- Lots of heart to heart full of game strategy talks.
- Jason says that the game is a lot more fun to watch at home than to be in the house. The game is their lives while in the house.
- Well, duh.
- That's why most people with common sense would never go inside there!
- While a bunch of them bad-talked each other (Audrey talked about Jason betraying her, etc.), Jeff is still the focus.
- As people are being individually talked to in the HoH Room, Jeff continued to trash Audrey.
- He thinks Audrey is the target.
- She's not.
- Jason said to others that it really doesn't make any difference to them that Audrey's transgendered -- there are a million of them around -- but her gameplay makes them want her out.
- Steve is relieved that there's no one like Nicole this season. He wouldn't want a crush on a girl in the house.
- Austin told Vanessa that he thinks there might be a special deal for Jeff and Jackie due to TAR.
- Jeff is the target, yet the pussyfooting around went on most of the night.
- Vanessa did do some strategic talking, for sure.
- She told Clay that Jeff had been working against him while supposedly working with him.
- Later, when confronted by Clay about it, Jeff claimed it to be a strategy move to expose others.
- There was a Gronk Party alert ... they had to make togas for a toga party.
- Woot woot
- Jason thinks he's the "straightest gay man" ever on Big Brother.
- Oh, give me a break.
- The questioning went on and on.
- And on.
- Another Gronk Party alert! It's a Limbo Party!
- Woot woot
- Finally, Austin and Vanessa talked to Jeff, bringing up the lies and how he's thrown Austin under the bus. And, Clay, too.
- I don't care about Clay. He can actually go away.
- I'm not really thrilled with Austin. I expected better gameplay from him.
- The PoV Ceremony shouldn't be until tomorrow.
- Although Jeff is trying to talk his way out of his woes, I cannot see him NOT going up in place of John.
- We'll see.
|Twins twist fail|
|I want to know how cold it really is there!|
|Audrey is so color-coordinated|
|Johnny Mac can indeed relax|