|Jeff's no bro of mine!|
Jeff's been telling a spool of lies and getting caught up in each and every one of them. Jeff is the new Audrey. (Although Audrey is back to her instigating bit by bit herself.) Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of The Loquacious HOH Lassie:
- Vanessa clued Austin in on a tale Audrey told that she (Audrey) is in an alliance with Chelli.
- Truth or fiction?
- After all, Audrey has started planting those seeds once again.
- Austin went into a long talk about his Masters degree and claimed he's never been able to get close to anyone (such as a woman in a relationship).
- Now, the Masters bit might be real. But didn't he say he had the love of his life at home waiting?
- He wasn't wearing his Judas hat.
- Austin told her that his strategy was to eliminate all the guys.
- Huh. I thought it was Jason who wanted to work with the girls!
- Shelli thinks her name is being thrown around.
- Well, yeah. It is. It should be!
- More than one person is leery of the Chelli duo remaining intact.
- Plus, you've got Audrey claiming an alliance with Chelli.
- The Boy Toy just might be Shelli's death knell in the house.
- It has now dawned on Austin and Vanessa that they probably can't rely on or trust Audrey.
- Once again, they're thinking Audrey is America's Player.
- We ain't got no steenkin' player in this Habitrail! Sheesh.
- Now they have doubts about Chelli, too.
- They know that John will be voting to keep Jeff. They thought Becky would.
- But, Becky talked with Vanessa about all the lies Jeff has told and said she'd be voting for him to go.
- Shelli told Vanessa and Clay that the Diary Room was giving her subtle hints to keep Jeff.
- Despite Jeff's campaigning and (perhaps) Diary Room hinting, it looks like Jeff will be out tomorrow.
- He's burnt too many bridges.
|Home alone? Nope.|
|Pooped out party animals|
|Look! Her mouth is closed!|
|Is Steve working a strategy?|
|Jeff lies and I know it|
|What? Is the thrill gone?|
|Is he Judas now?|