|It's nice to see Da'Vonne smile|
Okay, hamster watchers! Today was a big day! The PoV ceremony was held and the Kathy Griffin BB Takeover calls came in. And, one person figured out there's a set of twins playing in the house. Let's get to it:
- For the PoV ceremony, there were no surprises -- John saved himself and Shelli replaced him with her pawn Meg.
- The day started off with Da'Vonne beginning to accept the inevitable -- she'd be going home on Thursday.
- But her day improved.
- At that point, they still had nothing on the Last Laugh. Da'Vonne didn't think whatever it is can save her.
- I personally would rather see Meg go.
- She's less entertaining.
- Even though Steve and Da'Vonne had a long game talk, Steve reported back to Shelli and told her he'd still be voting her out.
- Sigh. I realize Steve is sort of grasping straws as no alliance has welcomed him with open arms.
- However, I hope he realizes that he's not really in with them. They're using him.
- Da'Vonne told Jason that she's sure Liz has a twin playing the game -- one day the face is fuller, the eyes are different, chin different, different personalities, etc. BINGO!
- Jason passed it off to James as Da'Vonne having a conspiracy theory.
- I'm seeing differences, but I don't know which twin is which.
- Later on in the day, Jason took it more seriously and thinks she's onto something.
- Right now Da'Vonne wants to keep it quiet. She's trying to figure out how to use it as leverage.
- Austin again spoke about James being his target. He claims James has a problem with him. But it's Austin I keep seeing talking about James, not vice versa!
- The live feeds were blocked for the Last Laugh phone calls
- They seem to know that the calls have something to do with three votes.
- They don't know who got the lucky call.
- We do.
- Da'Vonne got call number seven.
|Audrey out of hiding|
|Lizia and Steve|
|Da'Vonne talking twin swapping|
|John without his grey plaid pj pants|
|Has been made by Da'Vonne|
|Oh, aren't I adorable?|