|Enjoying the feast|
I've had some connectivity issues with Blogger trying to get this post up, so it might be a bit short and sweet. (Grr.)
- The ants have made their way into the refrigerator. I didn't know they could survive cold temperatures!
- Meg and James talked about Audrey. He told her how Audrey told him that Jeff is after him. She assured him that wasn't the case.
- They decided it's all Audrey trying to create distrust and planting those seeds once again.
- After first suggesting The Fonz for Steve's new makeover persona, they decided Stefan.
- Jace worked on James trying to get him to vote Jackie out.
- I doubt that will work.
- Along with the prom, they're doing a talent show -- Vanessa and Da'Vonne do a mime routine, Liz and Jeff do cheerleading, John and Becky do a skit ... and so on.
- Wait. Where's Audrey?
- Oh. In bed with her sunglasses on.
- Go figure.
- Jace isn't at the prom, either. He must not have been able to get a date. Maybe Geek Squad McGee stole his date.
- It was Skittle-decided that Jeff and Meg were the King and Queen of the prom.
- A good time was had by all.
- Except Audrey.
- And Jace.
- James told Jeff that Jace has been running around throwing him (Jeff) under the bus.
- We know that's mostly at Audrey's direction.
- Ew. John went to Audrey's room and hugged her because he knew she was upset.
- Mind you, he's not one of her minions.
- Stay away from her, Johnny Mac! She'll taint your game!
- Oh ... I forgot to mention that the Have Nots could take part in the super feast that BB gave them after midnight.
- Jace claims the only thing he's gotten out of BB is a new pair of shoes.
- As it should be.
- Don't forget ... the first live eviction will be tonight 9pm ET! Be here for the blog party and bring beverages!
|After dinner rest|
|After the prom|
|Mmm ... tasty!|
|All alone while the others party down|
|Everybody but Audrey was there|