|Chelli on the hammock|
Gronk. Gronk. Who wants a party? No one, really. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Pooped Partiers:
- Y'know, I can appreciate Vanessa's game moves and her plan. I understand why she's targeting Jeff and not Audrey.
- BUT SHE NEEDS TO SHUT UP!
- She also needs to stop with the "at the end of the day" phrase. If I never hear that on Big Brother again, I certainly won't miss it.
- Where her big problem with me is that she keeps on talking and talking. First, why bother even letting Jeff know he's a target? Just slap him up on the block. Second, when talking to people (if she feels she must), just state the case once. If there's no chance the other person will change her mind, move along.
- Didn't I say 'ad nauseam' before? I say it again. (I love showing off Latin phrases.)
- It was so bad that I found a teeth conversation with Johnny Mac, Lizia and Steve more interesting.
- Steve brought his retainer, but hasn't been wearing it.
- Don't you love all these insider bits?
- Austin has been playing the "I didn't know Audrey wasn't her target" bit with Jeff.
- But his relationship with Jeff has broken down nonetheless as it's been brought up that Jeff talked about backdooring him.
- Although Jeff denied throwing Austin under that reality bus, it's there.
- More fuel for the Oust Jeff Movement.
- Vanessa told Shelli she doesn't think Steve knows about the twins.
- Duh. Everyone in the house knows!
- And, what about them taking Steve into their alliance? It shows that he's really not IN with them. (As I knew all along.)
- The Gronk Parties partied on.
- As decided by online fans, they played a game of Truth or Dare.
- Johnny Mac came up with a unique strategy for nominations -- he'd set up in the bathroom and the first two people who didn't turn the Occupied sign around get nominated.
- I'm liking him a lot more than I thought I would. He doesn't take these things so seriously and he is comic relief at times. Despite the way he talks, he does seem to know his dentistry and is generally pretty smart and observant.
- Nothing of any great consequence happened. I think we'll still see Jeff being named as the replacement nominee for John at today's PoV ceremony.
- I wish they hadn't decided to "tell" him -- they didn't come out and blatantly say it because that's against the rules, but they "told" him anyway.
- I would have preferred a true blindside brouhaha tonight!
|They're still Lizia to me|
|Gronk Party noisemakers|
|Has she got a ruthless side?|
|Such delicate painted nails|
|Gronk Party, dudes!|
|Superfan's expectations destroyed|