|Now it's Austin and Liz cuddles|
It's bad enough that we have to watch Clay and Shelli hang all over each other. Now it's Liz and Austin. Doesn't he have a loved one at home? I hope, if he wins HoH, his girlfriend at home sends him a letter. Sheesh. This is a dude who couldn't even tell Lizia was twins a week ago! Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Audrey Who?:
- Attention hamsters ... is there an Audrey in the house?
- No, she isn't in the Diary Room -- she's used her quota of time for the entire season in there!
- Oh? Is that lump under the covers with sunglasses on at night in the Have Not room Audrey?
- Hmm. Maybe. Maybe aliens have abducted her and left this shell of a person.
- I just don't know.
- Audrey was a no show for the PoV ceremony in which she's the renom.
- I wonder if she'll be a no show for the live eviction (during which she will be evicted).
- She was also a no show for the late night/overnight hours as she hid "sleeping" in the Have Not Room.
- Meanwhile, all of a sudden we have two new houseguests in the midst -- two women named Becky and Jackie!
- They're mingling, they're chatting. They've suddenly come to life.
- I'm still not thrilled with either of them.
- Lots of small talk with the happy new crew ready to cast prior differences (due to Audrey's instigating ways) behind them.
- Dance practicing with the Whackstreet Boys.
- Not only is Jason having pimple woes, now they've hit Vanessa, too.
- Poor hamsters.
- Steve fell asleep outdoors on the couch. So prankster James poured some honey into his open mouth.
- And we wondered why Steve wants James out ...!
- It could have been worse. James could have put Steve's hand in warm water.
- Jackie thinks that Audrey will try her best to make them all feel guilty until eviction.
- I think she's right.
- Meanwhile, Audrey (remember Audrey?) went from in bed in a dentist chair to sleeping on the floor in the Have Not room.
- Later, she was back in a chair.
- James created sleeping dummies in the comic room.
- Oh, that silly prankster!
- Clay and Austin became his cohorts in crime. Audrey doesn't play pranks with James now. She's busy being a martyr.
- The new women, Jackie and Becky, hung out with Jason and John and decided that Austin would be a good target next week.
- Hey! How about knocking out two for the price of one and aiming for the twins?
- Silly hamsters.
- The ants have invaded the bathroom and hallway.
- And, there ya go.
|Small talk, no Audrey|
|Catapulting grapes, no Audrey|
|Jackie, no Audrey|
|Johny Mac, no Audrey|
|Jason, Steve and new hangout friends|
|No Audrey around|