|He's the Steve's knees|
Ah, new power in the house ... and ones without men clinging all over them! Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Judas Just Might be Judased:
- Jason is a bit paranoid, thinking Vanessa might target him.
- We all know from watching the live feeds that she's more likely to target Austin.
- James is trying to figure out why the audience laughed when he took the podium next to Austin during the HoH comp.
- The lone hinky vote from "Judas" was discussed. Jason thinks it might be America voting.
- Well, um, Jason ... it would still have to be cast by a hamster.
- Oh, yeah. Everybody thinks there's an America's Player when there isn't!
- Vanessa thinks Jackie would have nominated her if she hadn't won the HoH with her.
- Jason, not privy to Vanessa's betrayal by Austin, thinks Jackie needs to remain HoH so Austin might be evicted.
- While we know, Vanessa does hold some cards close to her chest until it's time to play them.
- Jason approached Jackie about possibly backdooring the twins.
- Aha, finally realizing that the Liz/Austin duo needs to be broken up and/or the twins are two for the price of one in the queue to a half-million!
- Jason also thinks that Steve has been throwing every comp.
- I too think Steve better get start playing before he ends up getting played. I like the kid but, between his Andy-like popping up places, social awkwardness and acting so inept, he might be overdoing his act.
- Jackie and Vanessa promised each other that, when one comes down in BotB, they won't backdoor each other.
- Jackie would like to remain HoH.
- Vanessa brought up that the twins are two people in the house even though just one is in the house now.
- Yay, they're finally noticing that!
- Jackie thinks, if they evict Austin, the twins would be easier to get rid of on their own.
- They came up with one plan I'd endorse -- Becky and Clay would be nominated by Vanessa and they'd win BotB. Jackie would nominated Steve and Liz and they'd throw the comp. Steve would be saved by the PoV and replaced by Austin.
- Of course, that plan is dependent on someone they want winning PoV!
- Austin continued to hint Steve was the hinky vote.
- Austin continued to dig his own grave with Vanessa by lying to her once again. She was perfect ... playing along with his lies. But, when he left the room and she was alone with the cameras, she turned to them and said he lied to her face (after she had told him NOT to lie to her).
- I'm liking Vanessa as a player more and more.
- Julia admitted to Vanessa that Liz isn't all that into Austin as he thinks she is.
- Right now the eventual targets seem to be Austin or Steve with pawns on the block as BotB tends to be.
|Big game moves ahead, beware!|
|Johnny Mac does have a point!|
|So not targets|
|Would Austin/Judas be a double eviction?|
|"Austin first, then the twins."|
|Not the brains of the op|