|Meg with fruit|
Here's the latest from today inside that Big Brother House of Froot Loops:
- Clay is pushing a Jason Off the Block, Audrey Up Movement.
- Shelli cries.
- And cries some more.
- Sheesh. If she didn't want to win HOH and have the responsibility, why didn't she throw it?
- Audrey wants Jason out. Still.
- Audrey cried.
- Austin did not cry. At least, not that I witnessed.
- Chelli is a bit leery of Austin, but don't think it's time for him to go. Yet.
- Shelli cried some more.
- After a feeds block, they had to get into white costumes for some sort of punishment from the Battle of the Block.
- BB doesn't allow them to have white clothes.
- They're contradicting themselves!
- Shelli cried some more. She and Clay (Chelli) talked about how "pissed" Vanessa is.
- They said Shelli has to do what's best for her game.
- Ah, it's because Shelli apparently agreed to Clay's wish of putting Audrey as a backdoor.
- Commence waffling now.
- "If you don't do it, I'll do it next week," says Clay ... as if he actually wins anything ever.
- Playing for veto are Lizia, John and Jason along with Meg, Vanessa and James. Steve is hosting.
- Before the feeds were cut for the PoV comp, Shelli was still waffling over the Audrey backdoor. She called it a "mob mentality" going after Audrey.
- Shouldn't that be good for her own game? As in no one other than Audrey would be upset?
- Finally, the feeds are back after the comp.
- Vanessa won the Power of Veto! And, it was messy. It sounds like the blowing up bombs and get paint all over you redone.
|Lizia, actually Julia right now|
|Are we boring you, Austin?|
|Waiting on a comp|
|I think it's Johnny Mac|
|Cleaning up after PoV comp|