|Jeff tries to sell himself|
Vanessa never stops talking. Jeff never stops campaigning. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Lonesome Losers:
- Shelli thinks that there are too many alliances in the house this year and the large one she's in might be the butt of jokes like the Bomb Squad.
- Audrey showed disdain for Clay and Shelli. Not TO them, though.
- Hey, gotta agree with her there!
- Audrey is back to doing her Audrey thing -- planting the odd seed here and there and seeing if it might grow.
- She's trying to cast suspicion on Austin to Chelli, saying he's in too many alliances.
- Johnny Mac thinks his professional friends might be wondering why he's ruining his career being on the show.
- Heck, if his career has survived his voice and laugh, he has no worries. He's done nothing really stupid in the house.
- Johnny Mac just might be the dark horse in this race of rodents!
- I was disheartened to find out that I'm older than more than a few of these hamsters' mothers.
- The HoH camera came out and they did the typical shots.
- Chelli (Clay/Shelli) want to work more on building Steve's trust.
- I hope deep down inside he plays them for all they're worth. He was telling Vanessa that he thinks they (Chelli) need to be split up.
- Steve doesn't expect to be a celebrity of any type after the show.
- That's realistic. Outside the hardcore BB fans, the ex-hamsters are unknowns.
- Austin would like it if Audrey won HoH and targeted Jason.
- I don't think Audrey wants to win HoH. Despite the brouhaha around her a week or so ago, she's become more of a nonentity as of late. She knows she has people who will protect her.
- Of course, if she goes up on the block, she just might be voted out. James and Jason would both go for that!
- Vanessa told Austin that Steve would target Audrey. Well, yeah. But he also has his sights set on disrupting Chelli.
- They're thinking HoH might be endurance this week.
- We're probably due for one if the last few years are any indication.
- Austin thinks he'd suck at endurance.
- Yes, he's way too big.
- I'd say Jason, who weighs practically nothing, would probably win any endurance comp.
- Lots of voting talk. Lots of "indecision" when talking to Jeff.
- He should be able to read between the lines there.
- Lots of "if so-and-so gets HoH, who would they target" talk.
- Austin and Vanessa quizzed themselves on the order of the Gronk parties.
- Then Vanessa went into obscure things like how many drawers in the dresser in HoH.
- Uh, that might be a bit extraneous!
- Audrey tried (fake?) make amends with Jason.
- Jason told her he was no longer holding a grudge.
- Tonight is the big "date night" decided by Vanessa -- probably decided by BB to give the BBAD viewers some sort of content.
- Jeff is thinking the vote will be close.
- I don't think it will be as close as he thinks. I think the only two votes to keep him over James will be John (due to a prior deal/quasi-alliance) and Jackie (due to TAR).
- I could be wrong.
- He thinks Vanessa will vote against him.
- Yet he claims to know BB.
- Tsk, tsk.
|Audrey, a complex mystery ... kind of|
|Steve sees they need to be broken up|
|Meg gets more gutsy as time goes on|
|Girls in shades|
|Girls not in shades|