|Her arms are all over the place!|
One of the things other than Audrey chewing gum in her Jeff pre-season interview, other than her coming across as pushy, that I didn't like was the fact she talks with her hands ALL THE TIME. As I've been watching the feeds, it seems it's worse than I thought. She can't talk without using her hands and arms. I don't think anyone can actually sit near her without be whapped by a swinging arm!
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Mama Told Me Not To Come:
- Austin and Audrey talked. He told her that he's sure he's the next target after her.
- But are his attempts to work with her sincere?
- He thinks his underground revolution could use Audrey against the "other side." Keyword is USE.
- Jason thinks that Audrey could probably be hated by America.
- I'm not so sure about that. It would be hard for the show only viewers to actually see what we've seen on the live feeds. While she's reminiscent of Amanda Zuckerman, she gets out of bed more and isn't glued to a guy. Also, they're onto her early, so there's more drama all about it. I'd just as soon she stay!
- Audrey might have gained Austin but she might have lost Clay and Shelli.
- They, Clay more vocally, told Audrey they can't trust her due to the lies she told.
- Clay was hearing none of her defenses -- "You can't justify a lie!"
- In the middle of everything, Jace declared he will do no more campaigning to stay.
- Liz is worried that she is now a target since she was connected with Jace.
- Audrey told Austin about the eight person alliance going on.
- She told him that he would be safe going with them as he has offered to work with her.
- Austin reported all back to Jace.
- My head is spinning.
- In a private talk, Audrey told Jace that the backdoor plan for him was straight from the beginning.
- She told him he needs to find a creative way to use Da'Vonne because she's an emotional player.
- She also told him that he needs to get people to campaign for him rather than campaign himself.
- Audrey's baaaack!
- Meanwhile, Vanessa is confused.
- Jace cried some more to Vanessa. He keeps saying his parents will be embarrassed and disappointed with him.
- Um. Okay. If he says so. Other than acting like a jerk, he certainly hasn't done anything totally reprehensible -- no hate speech, nothing that has the internets in a buzz. He's just majorly immature and likes to try to intimidate. Chances are he was that way before he came into the house. His parents already know.
- Clay is still mad at Audrey. Now he thinks BB will give Audrey answers for HoH comps.
- I'm not sure why he aligned and TRUSTED her in the first place when the rest of the house called her out.
- Sure, Jason allied with her at first. As did Da'Vonne. As did many others.
- But never really trusted her.
- Clay is indeed naive.
- Audrey told Vanessa she had targeted her because she was overly-sensitive.
- Well, that's kinda mean, right?
- Jace thinks he's the laughing stock of America.
- Geez, Jace. We don't care enough about you to make you the laughing stock. We have politicians for that purpose!
- Heh. I crack myself up.
- Jace told Audrey she can't trust James.
- Well, he's right with that.
- But can she trust anyone? I don't really think so. I believe she's burnt her bridges within two weeks of being in the house. She played too hard, too soon.
- Then Jace went after Steve. Sigh.
- He told Steve that he was the reason that he's going home and he was the rat.
- Say what?
- The only part Steve has taken in any of this was winning the veto and taking himself off the block.
- Steve has only been a peripheral in all of this drama!
- Hmm. Maybe not laughing stock, but certainly emotionally stunted and grasping straws there, Jace.
- Oh my gosh! Jace is really lighting into Steve. Poor Steve.
- But, with stuff like this going on, there's no way Jace will ever stay. You can't go around bullying and trying to intimidate rather innocuous folks to win friends and influence people.
- He told Steve others call him "Geek Squad McGee." @@
- After berating him, Jace told Steve he has a plan for him (Jace) to stay. He said the conversation needs to remain private and he likes him. He said he was bullied at school, too. Steve told him he likes him, too. They shake hands.
- Jace told Steve he would show his commitment to him by keeping the conversation confidential.
- I'M SO CONFUSED.
- I do know that Steve wouldn't ever trust Jace. I believe he shook hands just to make him go away.
- What the heck was that all about?
- Shelli seems like she still wants to by Audrey's buddy. I'm not sure if it's sincere because her other buddy, Clay, is definitely on the outs with Audrey.
- Austin mentioned he's a Claymate and likes Clay Aikens. Somehow I didn't see that one coming.
- This is some cast they got going on in there. I'm actually glad there isn't one poor mature person. They would be ready to be committed.
|Amanda-Audrey wears shades|
|Vanessa, rarely seen, often talked about|
|Forget it, I want to go home!|
|Can Steve hang in there?|
|Shelli remains a minion?|