|Is this a poker face?|
I realize I was a bit lackadaisical and didn't post a live feeds report this morning. But there really hasn't been a great deal going on in the house. And, I felt the need for naps. Since I last posted, here are the happenings from inside that Big Brother House of Assorted Alliances:
- When Meg confronted Shelli and Clay about it being their doing that Jason went on the block, they denied it. They claimed they were trying to get Vanessa to put Jackie on the block.
- That's actually kind of truthful.
- Clay just skipped the part that Jason's been one of his targets all along.
- During an overnight talk between Jackie, Meg, James and Jason, it sounded like there might be a chance to save Jason.
- I doubt that will happen.
- Although, to make it clear, I'd personally prefer Jason to stay in the house over Becky. He entertains me more. And, of course, it's all about me and what I prefer!
- Clay and Shelli gave Meg a glimmer of hope that they might see things her way.
- They don't.
- Jackie has come to the realization that she's the next big target for the others.
- Can she save Jason?
- Probably not.
- But now they think they have Shelli and Clay on their side.
- They don't.
- Jason tries to convince Chelli that Austin is gunning for them and, if they save him (Jason), it will give Austin a better target.
- Becky is continuing to work with Vanessa, Clay and Shelli.
- However, after Jason goes this week, she's sure to be expendable to them.
- Vanessa went over many pros about Jason with Clay and Shelli.
- Nope, ain't gonna keep him.
- They might let Jackie THINK they might keep him.
- But that's as far as that will go.
- Clay thinks one of the other side needs to win HoH so that Austin and the twins will be targeted.
- Jackie has switched from a Becky advocate to trying to save Jason.
- That's confusing the others.
- Becky doesn't know Jackie has switched, but the others are storing the info for future ammo against Jackie.
- The last few hours have been no game talk, lots of chess and nail polishing.
- I think I need another nap.
|Or is this a poker face?|
|Leading Austin on|
|Can Jason get the votes to stay?|
|Meg will be a little lost lamb|
|They can't cuddle in dentist chairs|
|I love getting bad screen caps.|
|This dentist isn't killing lions.|