|Is the prankster in danger?|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Quirkydirks:
- If you went to bed last night and didn't know, Austin won HoH.
- So, we have another week of him and Liz canoodling up in the HoH room.
- Sigh. As long as they don't have all four cameras on it!
- One thing about the extensive Jeffish during the comp last night (blocked feeds with Jeff Schroeder interviews/clips) last night ... he truly mocked the Liz/Austin showmance. Bwahahaha!
- But that was only entertaining the first few times around.
- James is thrilled that they did a segment on him scaring Julia.
- In the beginning, I wasn't sure I'd like James. But, if not for him, a lot of the entertainment would be gone out of the house.
- Austin told James and Meg he wouldn't put them up. He tells Julia he plans to stick to that.
- Now, that doesn't leave a lot of other folks -- Julia (he won't due to Liz), Vanessa, Steve or Johnny Mac have to go on the block.
- Obviously, he wouldn't put Liz up.
- Austin promises this week will be BIG and he'll get to be Judas.
- Hmm ... sounds like a Vanessa ouster to me!
- I think the only "big moves" Austin could make in a Judas scenario would be Vanessa or Julia. Perhaps to a lesser degree -- Steve or Johnny Mac.
- Austin tells Vanessa that his target is Johnny Mac, but Steve doesn't want to go up as a pawn.
- Vanessa came up with a convoluted plan of thrown challenges which would supposedly send JM home.
- Vanessa proposed several different plans.
- Austin nodded, but didn't commit to any of them.
- In his HoH basket, Austin got a clown nose.
- He doesn't understand.
- He also got a photo of someone he met once.
- Austin is completely seeing through all of Vanessa's tactics now.
- He, of course, can make Liz see it.
- But, is Julia still a sympathizer?
- I think if she had her druthers, she'd choose Vanessa to keep over Johnny Mac.
- It's a good thing she has her sister, not her druthers!
- James and Meg volunteered to be Have Nots this week.
- Austin wonders if he should go after Johnny Mac or Steve because Vanessa isn't currently targeting him.
- Austin tells Vanessa he might put her up as a pawn against Johnny Mac.
- Vanessa wants him to use Steve as the pawn and gives a gazillion reasons.
- She thinks it's a backdoor James plan.
- Eventually, she kind of gave in, but asked Austin for a few minutes to talk alone.
- He told her NO! Not as emphatic as when Becky shut her down, but ...!
- As the night wore on, Austin doesn't know if this is the week to go after Vanessa.
- Hey, credit to Vanessa if she stays in yet another week!
- I said the above, not Austin.
- Johnny Mac's odd behavior is turning people against him. They can hear him screaming in the Diary Room and such.
- And, of course, Julia never liked him.
- As I wrap this up ... I'm really not sure which way he'll go. In trouble are Johnny Mac, Vanessa and, to a lesser extent, Steve.
- I guess we'll see with nominations.
|Liz and the HoH|
|"Did Johnny Mac call us DUMB?"|
|Should I make a big move?|
|Austin, can I talk to you? NO|
|We do need to get Vanessa out|
|He won't give me any time!|
|They still have the giant table.|