|Will he waffle?|
They made up for the lack of game talk during the veto punishments yesterday by going at it all night. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Tense Turmoil:
- Clay and Shelli have played such an honest game, y'know.
- Just ask them.
- Wait, no need to ask them! They'll tell you without any prompting!
- They're scrambling.
- That's what they are.
- First they try to throw Vanessa under the bus.
- It's not like James is thisclose to Vanessa anyway. Yeah, he's willing to work with her, but he's smart enough to not really trust her 100%.
- Next, they go for Steve.
- Now, the Steve bit has been ongoing, but James and Meg have planted a few seeds to see if it would grow.
- James has told Steve he will not put him on the block.
- And, that's a promise he's going to keep.
- As the night progressed, their latest target became Austin.
- Oh, gee. They're giving James the option of definitely breaking up the power duo, hopefully sending the brains of it (Shelli) home against a huge doofus who's probably not got a chance of winning a comp.
- Before the present as I post this meeting between Clay, Shelli, James, Jackie and Meg, James and Meg had both claimed the nominations will remain the same. The plan is to just let them talk, gather any info they'll give and keep the nominations as they are.
- Even though Shelli spills about Judas/Austin, I doubt James will change his mind.
- James is really good at this stuff. He's not making any promises. He's just saying he wants to make sure the person who goes home needs to go home. He won't say one person made worse decisions than another at this point.
- James thinks show fans probably don't like him now because he put Clay and Shelli on the block.
- Au contraire, silly James! From what I can tell, the sentiment has gone overboard in approval even.
- Despite how much they lie about playing an honest game, despite who they throw under that proverbial reality television bus ... as James says, "The train has left the station. One of them must go home."
- Heh. He ain't no Vanessa.
|Making promises, telling lies.|
|I just don't know.|
|Steve plays the hammock strings.|
|Better in a shirt, thank you.|