|Time for the armor striptease|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Flipflopping Flunkies:
- Vanessa is scrambling. She's paranoid, as usual. However, this time it's rightfully so.
- She asks Austin to let her know of any plans he might hear that she's a backdoor plan.
- Hey, Vanessa ... you're the backdoor plan!
- I said that, not Austin.
- Although he knows she is.
- Becky is now thinking that she'd rather take Shelli off the block than Steve.
- She's worried that Shelli would be angry with her.
- I guess Steve being angry with her is just fine. She doesn't think he'd come gunning after her.
- Enough people would probably vote Vanessa out, but it's still playing with Steve's life in the game.
- Jackie finally got to take off her knight armor-tard.
- Johnny Mac has switched his game on. About time!
- He told Shelli that Vanessa had made plans to take the remnant of Clay/Shelli out to protect herself.
- He told her that Vanessa had been behind all the evictions so far in the game.
- He told her that she (Shelli) is only there because Vanessa wanted her to stay one more week, not Clay.
- Johnny Mac told her that if he wins veto, he would save her (Shelli) from the block.
- Steve thinks he's the only superfan to make jury. He doesn't count Austin, I guess. And he doesn't really know about Johnny Mac.
- Vanessa thinks that Austin and the twins trust Becky more than them.
- Oh, I'd say they'd float to wherever the power might keep them safe.
- Then, the most interesting thing of the night happened -- Johnny Mac "talked game" with Steve.
- He told Steve that if he won Houseguest's Choice for the PoV, to choose him.
- He told Steve he wanted blood on his hands.
- He told Steve that he (Steve) is in the alliance with himself and Shelli and that Vanessa was by herself.
- (Johnny Mac didn't mention his private alliance with Becky, mind you.)
- Instead, he told Steve that if Vanessa didn't go out this week, it would be him -- Johnny Mac going as the secondary backdoor target.
- He told Steve that if he won the veto, he'd save Shelli.
- Say what?
- He got Steve to promise to pick him if he got HG choice AND to throw the veto.
- When Johnny Mac gets his game on, he really gets his game on.
- After Johnny left him, Steve cried. He said he needs his mother. He has promised to keep the Johnny Mac talk secret.
- But he has the SOS alliance -- final two -- with Vanessa.
- Is he loyal to her? Should he be?
- Should he tell Johnny Mac about SOS and Freaks and Geeks?
- Yeah, I'd like him to tell him.
- That's all for now!
|Tell me if I'm the target!|
|Johnny Mac talking game?|
|In turmoil, he needs his mom|