|The Hat Attack|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Grassy Knolls:
- Oh noes! Johnny Mac ate a cookie and he's a Have Not!
- He said he completely forgot and even offered to BB to throw it up.
- He's very upset, said he really didn't need the problems it presents now.
- It doesn't sound like it's going to result in a penalty vote. I guess we'll see.
- The target was shifting towards backdooring Vanessa when I last posted.
- Well, that seems to be gone now.
- They've really decided, with so many wanting Vanessa out, it's not necessary for them to act.
- Steve is in heavy with Austwins.
- Johnny Mac is definitely the pawn, Becky the target.
- Liz is worried about "blood on her hands." Becky is a relatively safe target for her as she's drifted back and forth.
- Of course, Johnny Mac is still worried that he'll go out. And, his strange ways -- sitting staring and thinking -- tend to make him a bit suspicious to others.
- Vanessa went around bad-mouthing Steve.
- She knows he's in more with Austwins than she is. Hey, she tried to get Austin backdoored. People don't forget those things.
- Much of the HoH room discussion centered around how they don't want the veto to be used and who Johnny Mac should pick if he gets Houseguest's Choice.
- Steve really, really doesn't want to play veto.
- But, then again, he didn't want to win HoH last week, either.
- They seem to be counting on ANYONE other than Becky winning the veto.
- If someone wins and saves Johnny Mac, it's possible James may go up -- still a pawn, supposedly.
- Austin did a long talk with live feeders basically pondering what to do if the veto is used ... said that they (Austins) are safe and in a good place right now -- they're in with Meg and James, they're in with Steve. He wishes he could tell Steve about Meg and James being with them, but is worried too many people would "sketch him out." They want to replace Vanessa in the group with Johnny Mac. Austin is very upset that he had to whine and grovel to save his butt because of her.
- He said they can't take out Vanessa because she would blow them (Austwins) up.
- But they need to decide what to do. If the veto doesn't get used, no problem. Becky goes.
- He rants more about Vanessa and her "ultimate betrayal" when she tried to get him and Liz both on the block.
- Can't put Steve up. We've promised too many people too many things.
- We'd have to put up Meg or James. Keep Meg. James? Send home Johnny Mac. James? Send home Becky.
- We're in a bad situation. Made too many promises.
- Are we the good guys or the bad guys?
- This season, everyone has been working every angle.
- Really like Meg and James.
- Vanessa has gone off and done a lot of things on her own we don't like.
- Steve saved us and has worked with us all along. We want to continue to work with him.
- Becky and James. Hmm.
- Both have targets who aren't us.
- Lie to the one who has to go home.
- Could we betray Vanessa and let her go nuts for the week?
- Then, if she goes, who will be targeted? If she comes back in, she would kill us.
- James would be our best choice for the renom as it would be the least amount of blood on our hands.
- If it's James and Johnny Mac up, JM would go.
- Okay, I'm sick of transcribing.
- When veto is played, we'll know. But they don't really have a good contingency plan if Becky wins it.
|True love, for sure|
|I sit and stare a lot|
|In with Austwins|
|That rat tail beard looks silly|