|Goody goody gumdrops|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Subdued Seahorse Hamsters:
- I forgot to mention ... half of the house are Have Nots this week. Oy!
- John, Meg, James and Julia are the Have Nots. John volunteered, the rest didn't.
- Vanessa thinks that if James comes off the block, Julia might be the best choice to put up. Neither Meg nor Julia seem to be able to win any comps and Julia would have the votes to stay.
- Austin still has delusions of grandeur and thinks he and Liz are all that.
- Wait until he finds out what all that they are!
- He just can't get past all the cheering he heard when Johnny Mac went out the door on Thursday. He claims there's an applause sign.
- In the evening's rather subdued Hamster House, there was no Potball, no Slingball, no bowling.
- There hasn't been any Chocolate Wars since Meg got hit in the eye.
- About the only moment of tomfoolery is when Steve and Julia tried to scare a sleeping Austin. Julia had foil on her head and a blanket wrapped around her.
- I thought of Audrey.
- Meg thinks she and James were lied about to Vanessa or Vanessa is making petty things blow up for her reasoning in putting them on the block.
- Austwins are sucking up to Meg and James.
- Hey, everyone is thinking of jury votes.
- Because the yard was still open late (usually lockdown Friday evening to prep for the PoV comp), they got all confused and wondered if this weekend is Labor Day weekend.
- Julia thinks there might be 28 days in August.
- Mind you, she supposedly went to Loyola, if memory serves.
- Liz did bring up a perfectly valid point -- Meg shouldn't be allowed to float until the end.
- While she's very personable and often brings a lot of smiles in the house, Meg is basically a more likable Victoria. Those are my words, not Liz's.
- Meg talked about Vanessa being paranoid.
- James advised Meg to pick Julia if she gets the Houseguest's Choice chip -- because Julia can't win.
- After all, if not for Liz and Austin, Julia too is a Victoria.
- Meg thinks that Vanessa wants to work with James.
- I think so, too. At least to a point, that is. She wants someone else strong to take out the Austwins so that she can rule over the non-connected bunch and hopefully win the game.
- But, she doesn't want "the blood of Austwins" on her hands for jury vote reasons.
- If she could work with Steve, Johnny Mac and James ... one of them could get the Out Damn Austwins Spot out of there and she'd be sitting pretty.
- All are nestled in bed with dreams of sugarplums in their heads as I get this posted.
|Liz in a blanket|
|In the dentist chair again|
|Ladies love cool James?|
|At least Austin and Liz are out of that bed|