|Taking out the queen|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Cards:
- Y'know, eventually all houses of cards fall down.
- Vanessa claims that production screwed up on her medication times and it messed with how she did on the PoV comp.
- Again, I ask, much as I've asked for many seasons: What the hell is it with all these young people on various medications? When I was the age of these house hamsters I had no psych meds (although I admit I probably could have used them). I had no anti-anxiety drugs. And, if the hamsters are taking medications, why do they drink alcohol whenever they can? Maybe BB should look into hamsters who don't need Mother's Little Helper to get through the day.
- More info about the PoV comp was brought to light. It was comic books, as I said before. Vanessa was the Mad Hatter in hers. Liz is a bit upset as she was "The Evil Twin." After Jace's photo was removed to make room for Julia, they were glad his face was included in the comics. Apparently Audrey's comic had her in her shroud (whatever).
- Becky told her group (Jackie, James, Meg) that she'll take the heat for putting Vanessa up because Vanessa has nothing to dish on her.
- Huh. Steve doesn't know who Howard Stern is. What a sheltered life the boy leads ...
- Johnny Mac thinks Austin should be targeted as he's close with Vanessa.
- Heh. Liz doesn't like Austin's ponytail rat-tail beard and said it! Plus, she mentioned Austin's girlfriend at home. You just know, when it comes down to it, she'll be with her sister and Austin will be tossed to the wayside.
- Shelli told Austin that Liz doesn't like his beard. He told her his girlfriend (ex?) didn't like it either. But he just might trim it for Liz.
- I say, don't bother. Just keep your shirt on.
- Does Julia really like Steve? Hmm.
- Vanessa questioned James about what Becky might do. He said he really doesn't know other than she told him she was going to stick to the deal. Of course, he's implying the deal he and Becky made for his safety.
- But there's another deal entirely -- the Backdoor Vanessa deal.
- Becky talked to Shelli, telling her that she is targeting Vanessa over her because Vanessa isn't trustworthy.
- Meanwhile, Vanessa told James that if Becky backdoors her, she's going to be a bitter jury member and turn people against her.
- Um. As Becky mentioned afterwards when James told her, the first jury member can't "poison" anyone. Everyone is already in the house and knows what's been going on. It's the later jury members who might taint others.
- James told Vanessa he'd rather Shelli go as she bullies people into voting the way she wants. Hmm. Liar, liar, pants on fire.
- James reported the talk to Becky.
- Becky told Vanessa that she thinks she'll put Johnny Mac up as the replacement nominee and Shelli will be voted out.
- Liar, liar.
- Vanessa thinks that, if she goes on the block with Shelli, the votes might be there to keep her in.
- Becky complained that Austin and the twins aren't really playing the game -- it's as if they think they're at summer camp.
- Steve and Shelli had a long and pleasant non-game talk. At least it was a good change over Vanessa's paranoid non-stop ramblings.
|Is Vanessa cheating on her hat?|
|Good social game, bad knees|
|Keep the shirt on, PLEASE|
|The Meow Meow reincarnated?|
|Becky! Don't lie on your transmitter!|
|Cold without her armor, I guess.|