|Meg goes for a new alliance|
Sundays are usually the most uneventful day of the week in Hamster House. This one was no exception. Here are today's happenings from inside that Big Brother House of Froot Loop Dinguses:
- Since the yard opened again last night, Steve did his stay up until dawn bit, talking to himself and us. His latest kick is to figure a way to improve his relationship with Meg. He thinks he's in with just about everyone except her. He even has more than a few final two deals.
- Oy. Not so good, Stevie. If it comes about through the grapevine about final two deals, you're going to have final nine deals in the jury house.
- Live feeders voted to give the hamsters cinnamon rolls.
- The Have Nots Could Not partake.
- Tons and tons of small talk.
- Vanessa and John ended up being the only ones out on the couches in the morning.
- No fisticuffs.
- No bullying.
- Although Johnny Mac did seem amused that Vanessa (and some others we found out yesterday and Friday) didn't realize OTEV is Veto spelled backwards.
- Silly recruited hamsters.
- Liz thinks that Johnny Mac should win the next HoH so he can get Vanessa out.
- More than a couple of them commented on how boring the house is right now.
- Well, yeah. It's the doldrums. It won't really perk up until Thursday. We all know that Becky is all but guaranteed out this week even though the PoV meeting hasn't gone down.
- Hey ... unless there's a BROUHAHA!
- That could liven things up!
- Julia lectured Liz about her hickey from Austin being inappropriate.
- She's right, it is. I didn't think anyone over 14 did that anymore/
- They had photo booth day. Whoopie.
- Becky thinks she's a pawn. She's been told that. But I don't think she really believes it. She shouldn't.
- Vanessa told Liz she threw the HoH comp.
- Liz noted to herself (and shared with Julia and Austin) that Vanessa threw it while Johnny Mac was still in it!
- The Austwins gathered more information from Vanessa that made them even more wanting her gone.
- They think that Vanessa will try to brainwash Steve and that she really will target Austin.
- Probably right on both counts.
- Vanessa did her tears and anxiety act once again ... even though she's not on the block and really has no reason to worry this week.
- Steve begged Johnny Mac not to leave him alone with Vanessa.
- I don't blame him.
- And the beat goes on ...
|Too hot for 'The Hat'|
|Steve isn't a comfortable Have Not|
|Why are there still twins in the house?|
|Johnny Mac contemplates his foot|
|I don't think I'd want Austin cooking|
|What if she comes back?|