|Late night hot tub|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Future Psychiatric Ward Residents:
- As mentioned in my previous brief update, Liz won the Power of Veto.
- It was the OTEV comp. John was out the first round, unknown if he really threw it as he had promised Becky.
- Becky tried valiantly to win, but fell short.
- Heh. In the comp, Jace's song clue had the line "They erased my face from the Memory Wall."
- Now, the comp is blocked to the live feeds. So we didn't see it. We're just listening to them talking about it.
- Liz told Vanessa that she plans to keep the nominations the same.
- Vanessa had a heart attack, figuring for sure she would be backdoored.
- Okay, I made up that last one.
- Meanwhile, Julia and James have declared war against each other.
- No fear. It's a pranking war. They've been trying to scare each other for a few weeks now and now it's war.
- Heck, it's better than watching Austin maul Liz.
- Steve and Vanessa talked. She tried to pry information about what Johnny Mac might have said about her. He tried to get her to tell him her targets.
- Neither were successful.
- BB gave them booze. As usual, not a heck of a lot of it.
- Becky once again told her train tale.
- She is handling the loss of OTEV well although she realizes she will probably be out the door Thursday.
- After Becky's train story, James told about the time he was swallowed by a great white shark and had to cut his way out.
- Ah, yet another Sharknado fan, eh?
- Liz is rather modest about her OTEV win -- said she had no strategy and just really got lucky.
- It's nice not to see gloating for a change.
- But she sure is happy that she won it!
- Becky's frustration did come out when she talked to her buddy, Johnny Mac.
- He lamented that they deliberately didn't hang out together in the house trying to avoid being put on the block together.
- Most of Becky's venom was about Vanessa, not Liz (the one who most likely will get her out).
- Maybe they're holding onto the thought that just maybe Liz will use the veto and backdoor Vanessa?
- Nah. They know she won't.
- Liz and Austin talked about getting rid of Vanessa.
- But they ain't gonna do it!
- Liz continued to lead Austin on a bit, then cut him off. She really doesn't want to "make out" with him no matter how much he wants to do it.
- And, she's rather blatant. He just can't take a hint.
- They said that Becky would go out unless she spilled some major information on Johnny Mac.
- Lots of small talk in the wee hours of the night, reminiscing about the first day or two in the house, other hamsters, etc. James mentions that he lives on $20,000 to $26,000 a year.
- He obviously doesn't (couldn't) live in this area on that!
- As it stands, it looks like the noms will remain the same and Becky will go out the door on Thursday.
- I wonder if BB will mark the event with a train whistle.
|Some couples just can't be unseen|
|Julia is really not that keen on Austin|
|Any hope for this one?|
|Fun with nominated llama and company|
|Watch out! Train! Er ... MILK!|
|Vanessa, no hat|