|Read the body language|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Pancakes:
- It sounds like Johnny Mac, Steve and Vanessa just might be really working together again ... until they're not.
- Obviously, nothing is forever in this house of hamsters!
- The Austwins really want Vanessa to put Johnny Mac up to replace James when he saves himself.
- They want that so bad that they tried to convince James and Meg to go throw JM under that horribly driven reality bus.
- When Meg talked to Vanessa, she was given false hope by Vanessa. I know from watching Vanessa all summer, that was just her jury talk -- she'll blame Meg's ouster on others, claim she had no vote and was under the impression Meg was safe.
- Yessirree! That's Vanessa!
- When James talked to Vanessa, he told her what she wanted to hear. He has Vanessa pretty well figured out.
- He was honest (it seems) with her when asked about Johnny Mac.
- He really has no clue who Johnny Mac would target.
- Yup, Johnny Mac, Enigma Man.
- James did his best to throw Austin under that bus, though.
- JM and Steve have agreed to put last week's throwing each other under the bus to try to keep afloat in the past.
- They think that they might even to bring James aboard (despite James's threats about Vanessa).
- They also think no way would James ever work with Vanessa if she wasn't with them (Steve and Johnny Mac).
- Meanwhile, Julia's name keeps getting mentioned as the pawn against Meg.
- Now, she probably would be safe against Meg.
- The two of Austwins who would be true target pawns would be Austin or Liz.
- Both Liz and Austin seem to be on board with Julia going up as a pawn.
- Julia, not so much.
- We have until tomorrow, but it seems most likely that Julia will be up with Meg.
- While Austwins were pushing for Johnny Mac to go up, Vanessa pretty much shut them down.
- We'll see.
|James talks to Vanessa|
|Wearing her green hat ... again|
|Don't do it, Steve!|
|Vanessa no hat, different look|