Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Why Don't They Go To Bed Already:
- Various and sundry groups studied, quizzing each other on the videos they saw on the Memory Wall last night.
- Jace was represented in the videos although the show has replaced his photo with Julia's on the wall.
- He does exist.
- Vanessa advised Julia that one of the twins need to win HoH so it won't look like Austin is carrying them.
- Huh. Now, Austin could probably physically carry them, but he's having trouble carrying himself in the game. If not for Vanessa's rescue efforts, he might not even be in the house right now!
- Vanessa pleaded not to be blindsided on national television. Hmm. It's not a blindslide if you have a clue it's coming.
- Besides that, it still looks like they're going to keep her and boot Shelli.
- It's not for the lack of trying on Shelli's part, though. She keeps making her rounds trying to convince them they need to oust Vanessa.
- She promises that, if she gets HoH, her targets will be Austin and the twins.
- Becky, of course, is still pushing for Shelli to stay.
- After all, it's Vanessa she wanted out all along.
- Becky claims that if Vanessa stays, she'll put Meg on the block.
- Um. I have a feeling if Vanessa stays, it's Becky who'd feel the heat.
- Meg thinks Austin and the twins need to stay in because they're easy to beat.
- Says the woman who just might be easier to beat.
- Steve tried to get information from Jackie as to what's going on, but he's not really getting much. Not that he's shunned; it's more like he's a ship lost at sea.
- Jackie does think they should study with Steve. After all, they think he has a photographic memory and they obviously have a memory test coming up.
- Yeah, just use and abuse Steve.
- The Goblins (Jackie, James and Meg) think that the only person who will benefit from keeping Shelli over Vanessa is Becky.
- So, after so much more talk (talk, talk, talk) ... it still looks like it will be Shelli walking out the door tonight.
- For the first eviction, that is.
- The second one could be anybody's guess.
- But I wouldn't be surprised if it was Becky.
|Shelli (again) pleading her case|
|Juggling - an apt metaphor for BB|
|Listening or acting like she's listening|
|Working her mojo|