|Steve is getting around|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Impending Doom for Train Girl:
- Becky got some pain meds for her toe. I guess it's not broken, but it is wrapped up.
- She's more mellow with pain meds.
- Julia thinks if Vanessa wins HoH, she just might backdoor Austin.
- Yeah, that's a possibility.
- The twins are still a bit too loud for my liking. But, when they're together sans Austin, they can be funny.
- If nothing else, I can mock their voices to my cat!
- They're still having ant woes in the kitchen. They still use Raid to try controlling the problem. I'm not sure that's a good solution. Poison is poison, but ants are protein!
- (You can tell we're in feeds doldrums now, can't you?)
- Steve talked again about Christine being his favorite houseguest last year. Ew. He's thrilled that she answered an email from him. I'd say that's probably because she didn't get a ton of nice emails.
- They had the last of the three dinners they earned -- In and Out burgers. The feeds were blocked for the feast.
- They bowled, then threw chocolate at each other until BB told them to clean the house.
- Becky says her toe injury is causing her more pain than when she got hit by the train ... and she wasn't allowed pain meds for that because of her brain injury.
- James joked about keeping Becky because she'd be easy to beat with her sore toe in HoH.
- Julia again seriously brought up keeping Becky instead of Johnny Mac (as she's done many times before -- she doesn't like JM).
- That was pooh-poohed by Austin and Liz.
- Vanessa seriously brought up keeping Becky, also with the thought she can't compete. But, unlike James, she was serious.
- When that was turned down, she decided they need to make deals with Johnny Mac.
- Steve made his rounds -- hanging out with Austwins, Becky, Vanessa, Johnny Mac and James/Meg to a lesser extent.
- Yeah, that's the guy with such horrible social issues.
- Liz and Austin continued with their snugglefest with her shutting him down at times.
- I kind of wish the BB voice would tell the both of them SHUT IT DOWN.
- They're reminding me too much of McCranda and I just might start having nightmares.
- Everybody headed to bed early for this crowd.
- Once tonight comes, things will get interesting once again.
- That is, until the doldrums hit on Sunday again.
|No way could a comb get through|
|The hat is back|
|Steve and Becky|
|James and Meg, BFFs?|
|Looks like a choke hold to me|