|Girls from the block|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Whispers Abound:
- Steve went to talk to Vanessa and Shelli. He apologized for it taking so long.
- We know that he would probably prefer to put off a talk forever!
- Vanessa grilled him about what was being said about her.
- Shelli finally said something about how she (Vanessa) turned on people.
- Vanessa vehemently, I say VEHEMENTLY, denied she ever turned on anyone.
- Shelli brought up the Austin thing.
- "I never turned on Austin, the twins or Steve!"
- Gah. I guess if you lie to yourself enough you might just believe the lies are the truth.
- Vanessa continued to defend herself saying that Becky was fine with blindsliding Austin.
- Steve suggested that, after things calm down, she might want to go talk to Jackie.
- Vanessa has no desire to get a "verbal smackdown" from Becky again.
- Heh. That was no smackdown. It was whatever and walk away down.
- Like a broken record, Vanessa went on about Becky being a flip-flopper, a hypocrite and such.
- Again, she pressed Shelli to find out if she (Shelli) knew the blindside was coming. Shelli denied it.
- But we know she did.
- Meanwhile in the house, Shelli has been going around taking clothes James supposedly appropriated from Clay and James is going around saying his clothes are going missing.
- Vanessa told Julia that she has a plan, not to count her out yet.
- A lot of talk about "If I win HoH, I'll put up ..."
- Of course, most of the talk is coming from people who haven't won anything.
- Liz thinks James is trying to get close to Steve.
- Well, unbeknownst to them, Becky advised Steve to get together more with James, Jackie and Meg. She said that they would trust him more if he talked more with them.
- James and Liz tag-teamed to scare Julia in quick succession.
- It worked.
- Then James hid in her bed and scared her again.
- Oh, those rascally hamsters!
- Uh-oh. Becky may stick to her guns, but what about her people?
- James, Meg and Jackie think it might be best to get Shelli out instead of Vanessa.
- Yipes. That throws a monkey wrench into the works.
- Jackie thinks that if they don't get rid of Shelli now, she stands a good chance of winning HoH in a double eviction.
- Shelli has done better than Vanessa in comps.
- They could be right.
- Maybe not.
|Steve and Becky compare notes|
|Two for tea and tea for two|
|Liz disses Austin's cooking talents|
|Everybody lies to me!|