Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Rodents Running Rampant:
- Austin told James and Meg that Steve runs to Clay and Shelli with information.
- Like Austin is one to talk about that!
- They all think Steve is deliberately holding off on winning comps.
- They're all still fearful of a double eviction this week.
- Silly hamsters.
- Austin says that if Shelli goes first, the double eviction nominees should be Clay and Johnny Mac.
- Interesting to see his proposal even though we know it's not a double eviction. In that scenario, Clay would most likely be out.
- Vanessa said she promised Clay that she would vote to keep Shelli this week.
- She also told Jackie that if she wins HoH next week, she'd put up Shelli (if Shelli remains).
- Yeah, sure.
- The general consensus amongst the group (no Steve, Johnny Mac or loving nominee couple) is that whichever goes this week, the remaining one should go the next.
- We'll see. If Shelli does stay, I imagine she's going to fight pretty hard to continue on in the house.
- Liz and Julia read my mind. They started talking about how boring Mondays until eviction days are.
- Liz and Julia also said they'd rather vote with the house. I don't think it's as much of a house vote this week as we've seen before.
- Steve won't be able to go back to school next month. He really didn't expect to make jury. Thankfully (as he stated a while back), he gave his mother the information on how to withdraw him for the semester so he won't suffer either financially or academically.
- A new plan has hatched! The latest is that Clay and Shelli will out Becky as their mole.
- Oh, wow.
- Although, I have to say ... James, Meg and Jackie are still oblivious to it. It would be big to them.
- But it won't save Clay nor Shelli.
- They think if Clay stays, outing Becky as a rat will make her the target the next week and force Johnny Mac to align with Clay, Austin and Vanessa.
- Um. I'm not really sure if Johnny Mac can be all that controlled. While he threw the comps for them, he might just have his own game plans.
- Shelli's latest rant about James is due to his size. That really turns me off. I hate when people pick on non-controllable physical attributes as insult material. Does she call fat people "fatso" when she's angry at them? It's one thing to make comments about choices one makes -- hair, make-up, etc. But to rant with hate and include things like him being a small dude is a bit out of line, methinks. It tells a lot about her character.
- /end my own rant
- Vanessa told Clay and Shelli that James is bullying everyone to vote out Shelli.
- I don't see any real bullying going on. She's exaggerating just a tad there.
- Austin thinks that Shelli and Clay went up on the block because they were playing both sides.
- Shouldn't he himself be worried if that's the case?
- Now he's thinking they HAVE to vote out Shelli.
- And on it goes ...
|Unlike Audrey's days, the lights remain on.|
|Talks more dentistry than game.|
|Still a knight|
|Look. It's Becky! Becky who?|
|Steve is laying low lately.|