|Late night or early morn hammock|
Yeah, yeah. I was lackadaisical this morning. But, to my defense, so have been the hamsters! While this crew is quite adept at entertaining themselves, it really doesn't make great fodder for me. I'm not all that personally interested in their views on lots of things and I can only watch so much tomfoolery before my mind wanders and my bed calls me. After all, I do this atop a rather stressful full time job. I'm happy that they're entertaining themselves, but I'm not going to sit and watch it all! Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Tomfoolery and Hijinks:
- Johnny Mac said he pays about $40,000 a year to student loans. Becky said she doesn't even earn that much a year.
- Hmm. If she's indeed a store manager for Abercrombie and Fitch, their store manager salaries certainly aren't great for a national chain of fairly large stores. She could earn twice as much at many other retailers.
- That is, if indeed she's an actual store manager -- not an assistant or department type manager.
- Becky hurt her toe in the OTEV comp and it's swelling more by the day. She seems to be in a lot of pain from it.
- While Steve and Vanessa played chess, they talked about Steve's social skills issues. Vanessa thinks he might have Asperger's Syndrome. Steve says he's never been diagnosed, but it's quite possible he does due to his failure to pick up social cues and such.
- Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't.
- A lot of people just have problems with social skills and there's not a real need to throw labels on them.
- From his asides to the cameras, I think he can read people quite well. His big problem seems to be that he's trying to be friends with everybody and then his conscience bothers him because he doesn't want to disappoint them or hurt them.
- Several hours after she begged BB to see a medic, they've called her into the Diary Room.
- James thinks they should have a medic on site 24/7 just for Meg!
- Now you see why I was lackadaisical ...
|Will NOT go on Survivor, good.|
|BB1 had no washer or dryer!|
|Talking Steve's social woes|
|Once again, Larry and Voodoo on the block|
|Becky is in pain, toe pain|
|She seems to have lost the green hat|