|Talking periodontal stuff|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Future Psych Patients:
- Vanessa swore her allegiance to whomever stays if the nominations remain the same.
- Which, of course, they did. James stayed true to his word and Shelli/Clay remain on the block.
- Shelli cried.
- There apparently was bad behavior from either Shelli or Clay (or both) at the veto meeting.
- The feeds are blocked for that, so we have to depend on what they say in the house after the fact.
- Austin, Liz and Julia all agree that they don't trust either Shelli or Clay. They want to keep Vanessa and Steve around, though.
- It sounds like it's going to be a bit of a toss-up which one will go home.
- James wants Shelli out because she's the stronger player and a larger threat for the win.
- On the other hand, Shelli has played more of a social game with those on her "side" of the house and it looks like most of them want to keep her over Clay.
- Vanessa is going to work on getting votes to keep her.
- Again, they're worried about a double eviction this week.
- Again, I doubt that will be this week -- too much stuff which has to be addressed in both shows, Wednesday and Thursday.
- After the veto meeting, Clay and Shelli exiled themselves and have been sleeping most of the day.
- I can't really blame Shelli -- she went through that grueling knight sword 2400 times within 24 hours stuff, then was up past dawn trying to talk James into using the veto.
- At least Clay got up to eat Meg's chicken and/or chips. I haven't seen Shelli.
- That's it for now!
|He's chosen a side|
|They didn't throw that hat away. Grr.|
|Will the Save Shelli movement work?|
|Stuck to his guns|